Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Griblit View Post
    Ambuscade is great! Maybe you could do an ambuscade campaign where things are reduced in cost, or there is no cap to obtaining certain prizes?
    Please no. Like all other campaigns, it just makes the content more annoying when the campaign is off and more packed when it's on (and Ambuscade is typically busy anyway)

The easy solution to defusing ambuscade spammage, or at least helping people with less time, is to give triple reward for first clear each day.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Can you quantify this? I still advocate for a double synthesis skill gain 1 weekend/month.
    Synthesis has undergone the following adjustments.
    The rate at which synthesis skills increase below skill level 70 has been greatly raised.
    * This adjustment does not apply to fishing or synergy.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...168.1403547124
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    The rate at which synthesis skills increase below skill level 70 has been greatly raised.

That update was a very nice improvement but I think people are mostly concerned with high-level crafting and getting the most out of their synthesis materials.
    (1)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    That update was a very nice improvement but I think people are mostly concerned with high-level crafting and getting the most out of their synthesis materials.
    That. Exactly that.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post

Thank you for the reply. Much appreciated. However, respectfully, when I suggested double sythensus skill up weekends, I intended for it to help with getting to 110.
    (1)

Character
    Lancextrm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    CP Campaign would be nice, along with Vagary Campaign
    (0)

Player
    • Would be greatly appreciated if the CP campaign could be every other month. There is a very significant drop in the number of players looking for CP parties when there is no campaign.
    • Abyssea campaign needs to be changed. A one-time per character reward doesn't feel like a "campaign" at all. Perhaps add a "All roaming Notorious Monsters' respawn times are reduced to 5min." or the like? Give us something that actually encourages people to enter the zones rather than just poke a box in Jeuno.
    • Extravaganzas need to be updated. Replace the trusts that are now available via Records of Eminence with ones that are not directly connected to seasonal events.. Moogle, Fablinix, Shantotto II all come to mind as high-demand and/or low-availability trusts that could take over for Joachim, Adelheid and company.
    • Vagary... I don't see an actual problem with the current campaign, but would be great if there was a way to add-on "NM's will spawn within three waves" (for Brash Gate/Rancibus/feet), "Perfidien and Plouton can still be spawned if a player dies." and maybe even "Perfidien and Plouton will not despawn during combat if a player dies." These could encourage veterans to take newer players in order to get their clears needed for Empyrean reforging due to reduced risk of a single mistake ruining the fun for everyone. Please note that the first two don't decrease the actual difficulty of the encounter, only the spawn rate/conditions. I'll admit the third idea may be a bit over the top, but would definitely help to allow less experienced groups have a chance to at least clear the content.
    • High Tier Battlefield: Please increase the frequency of this by a lot. A scheduled "every other month" or "every third month" would be great. If there is anyway to tack on a drop rate increase for equipment on VE-E-N difficulties, would be much appreciated by those like me who have abysmally poor luck with getting much needed drops.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello, everyone!

Each month we’ve been cycling through a variety of different campaigns that focus on different content and aspects of the fun present in Vana’diel. I’d like to use this space to collect feedback on your favorite campaigns thus far, as well as which you’d like to see make a return soon.

Additionally, feel free to provide feedback for aspects you’d like to see improved for campaigns that have taken place in the past as well!

Based on the comments here, we’ll be working with the development team to determine which campaigns are implemented in the near future!

One last thing it seem that capacity/exp are very popular with all the request. I hope you don't forget trust campaign HP/MP boost and resistance to status aliment along with this capacity/exp. This will be more enjoyable for people who are new to FFXI and teaming up with their trust for some exp and this will also help people who struggle to do mission without help so that they can rely on this trust campaign instead. HQ trust doesn't seem great anymore since all adjusted are made to many NM.
    (1)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    I personally dislike campaigns - they make an already easy game much easier - and would prefer they disappear altogether. Many of the campaigns act as temporary "fixes" to areas of the game that are unpopular and require updates to make them more appealing on a permanent basis (Voidwatch, Wildskeeper Reives, Vagary), but if I had to choose a favorite among them it would probably be the XP/CP campaign as it benefits absolutely everyone and probably gets the most people to spend time playing the game, socializing with each other.
    Agreed. I don't like events that simply make me run out of things to do in game faster and quit faster. That isn't good for a monthly sub mmo!

They also funnel people into feeling FORCED to spam 1 or two types of content which causes burnout. Ypu also feel like there's no reason to do x content if an event for it isn't going on and feel the need to sub/unsub based on current campaigns. This, again, is bad for a MMO.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shiyo; 10-28-2016 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Change #dials to be -useful- *chances* aren't good enough. double 1% isn't something anyone should be getting excited about.
    Dials are useful, you WILL get good stuff from them with persistence. But they can't just change it to "get a free 119 item every day" or there wouldn't be a lot left to do in the game before long.

- my feedback -

I love the unity dial campaign
    I love the increased gear from gobbie box campaign
    I love the nyzul isle get random stuff from ??? gear campaign
    I love the increased loot from Hard Mode battlefields campaign
    I love the stronger trust campaign
    Double exp and CP are awesome
    Meebles campaign is okay but it needs to be somewhat better

I don't care about most of the other campaigns... if one of the ones I mentioned was running at all times I'd probably be subbed more.

My biggest complaint is the gap between campaigns, I really don't see any reason why the campaigns only cover 2/3 of the month...
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast