Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    Indeed you only need it if you get to a certain point in the missions where Tenzen "is Away"
    Yes, that's true, but only if you overstepped and started/completed a mission that went beyond what Rhapsodies required of you. FFXIclopedia (and probably BG too) has a great description for Rhapsodies missions that basically tells you how to get through everything as quickly as possible. As Nyarlko said, getting to Reisenjima doesn't take long at all and can be done in a day, more or less, depending on your play time and how many real world distractions like crazy pets or kids you may have.
    (0)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Is there anything i can do for Dominion Invasion to actually attack the mob? I can target him but the lag is so bad even with every setting i can turned down. I can't even do a bloodpact and when i actually manage to i never get credit for anything in the end even though my counter was used so the attack went through.

thanks.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    Is there anything i can do for Dominion Invasion to actually attack the mob? I can target him but the lag is so bad even with every setting i can turned down. I can't even do a bloodpact and when i actually manage to i never get credit for anything in the end even though my counter was used so the attack went through.

thanks.
    I'd just suggest staying in first person view, making sure you have /hidetrust on, /ignorepet on and hit F8 as soon as you see the 30 minute timer come up. That along with minimizing the number of displayed character models (Config -> Misc.) helps a decent amount.
    (0)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    I'd just suggest staying in first person view, making sure you have /hidetrust on, /ignorepet on and hit F8 as soon as you see the 30 minute timer come up. That along with minimizing the number of displayed character models (Config -> Misc.) helps a decent amount.
    sadly done all of that and still having horrible lag, found out its actually happening but not showing it at all, been through 10 fights and got some gear but never shown up in chatbox.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    Well, considering you need to get to "A Warrior's Path" to get to Reisenjima (because an earlier Rhapsody requires it). Getting to "A Warrior's Path" takes a LOT of running around.

Maybe do-able in one day, if you have that much time and can stomach that many cutscenes at once. I tend to burn out after a few hours of doing nothing but walking and hitting the Enter Key.

But that's a LOT of questing to try and do in just a few days..
    At the start of this month, I decided to see how far I could get all my mules. Most were ~30BLM, some only lv5ish. It took me ~3 days to level the first couple to 99 (incl unlocking jobs and doing all LBs), do all required missions, and step into Reisenjima for the first time. It took me ~2 days for the next couple to do the same. I'm pretty sure I've got the process of lv1 > Reisenjima down to ~8hrs of actual playtime. (I tend to do a lot of "unnecessary" things like going out of my way to grab any/all warp points, and AFK a LOT while doing this to prevent burn-out. If I trimmed off that part of my SOP, it's definitely the kind of task that should take no more than a single weekend.)

ROV only requires up to "The Road Forks" for COP progress.. I'm being obsessively careful about my following my minimal process so I've avoided any issues so far, but IIRC, all it takes is talking to Cid one time too many to screw you up and extend your workload up to "A Warrior's Path". The mission progress requirements for ROV are actually all very low and simple to get past, excluding SOA. SOA imprimatur requirements kick in at 1-4 (which is effectively as soon as you get started.) By my count, I've spent 53 imprimaturs on one mule and still can't proceed with missions... There is at least one additional imp check later on in the missions IIRC as well... ._.;; I missed out entirely on this month's WKR campaign ON FOUR CHARACTERS because WKR access is connected to SOA mission progress (1-7 I think it was?) and my mission progress is STILL blocked by the ridiculous imprimatur spending requirements at such an early step in the story.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player

thanks.
    Go /blm and cast Fire1 from menu as soon as you can target it before you engage. XD It's been working for me at least.
    None of the gear drops that I've gotten so far have shown up in the chat log at all, so make sure you check your inventory before whining at your lsmates. ^^;;
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Folken
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    Domain Invasion Treasure Coffer Campaign
    Wait... there's a treasure coffer? Is that where my loot is?

thanks.
    I would suggest trying a different server.
    (0)

sadly done all of that and still having horrible lag, found out its actually happening but not showing it at all, been through 10 fights and got some gear but never shown up in chatbox.
    lol, if you got some gear in 10 fights you're doing far better than those that can actually target it, consider yourself lucky.
    (3)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

thanks.
    Yeah, move to a smaller server if you want to participate in content that allows many people to participate in.

Being on a server with a large population isn't all it's cracked up to be. Case in point, your current conundrum.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Siviard View Post
    Yeah, move to a smaller server if you want to participate in content that allows many people to participate in.

Being on a server with a large population isn't all it's cracked up to be. Case in point, your current conundrum.
    I don't see a problem with it. Enter Domain Invasion, walk out with gear without ever needing to engage in the battle.
    (0)

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast