Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Pertalee
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    You can change voidwatch stones to come from your Key Items so that you never have to return to the NPC. This has been updated for a while now.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Mxsx View Post
    You can change voidwatch stones to come from your Key Items so that you never have to return to the NPC. This has been updated for a while now.
    And where do you get voidstones when you no longer have any?
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    And where do you get voidstones when you no longer have any?
    Convert Voiddust to a Voidstone.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    Convert Voiddust to a Voidstone.
    Right, hence the trips back and forth to town/Voidwatch NPCs.
    (0)

Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    CP campaign is a must to bring back more often, and not just for a week either. I personally like the voidwatch and double synth rate skill campaigns. So seeing those more often would be good, as without voidwatch, you only really have the option of buying hmp dross or cinder for your emperyean or getting 2-300 hmp or 6-12 dross/cinder a month from ambuscade. The vagary campaign would b ok more often too as its virtually dead in there with no campaign going on
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Also, 1 weekend every month should be double synthesis skill gain.
    They have already [permanently] significantly increased skill up rates in a recent update.
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I know this is blasphemy but I'm gonna say it anyway. I want a "no grind day". Everything has TH 100%, all those things that you've gone 0/100 on and are sick and tired of bothering with. 100% drop. *IF it can be affected by TH*. No Drings. No Tard mails. Pakecet drops all 8 items no eschalixirs. Vir'ava drops all 8 items no eschalixirs.
    (2)

Character
    Griblit
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    - I really like getting new Trusts and Mounts, so keep that part up! That's just easy fun stuff everyone can enjoy. (I think we need a Star Sibyl II that does some badass summons!)
    - As far as the campaigns, I think everyone loves the CP and VW boosts.
    - Also, I LOVE the gobbie box thing where you receive a random prize (like the unity coffer or abjuration). I'd like to see a gobbie box campaign where you receive random Escha Geas Fete armor.
    - Ambuscade is great! Maybe you could do an ambuscade campaign where things are reduced in cost, or there is no cap to obtaining certain prizes?
    - Finally, I know this isn't campaign related exactly, but I'd love to see the Assault Gearsets Reforged. Maybe for future Ambuscade rewards?

Thanks for reaching out to the community for suggestions! ^-^
    (0)
    Last edited by Griblit; 10-25-2016 at 09:27 PM.

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Griblit View Post
    - I really like getting new Trusts and Mounts, so keep that part up! That's just easy fun stuff everyone can enjoy. (I think we need a Star Sibyl II that does some badass summons!)
    - As far as the campaigns, I think everyone loves the CP and VW boosts.
    - Also, I LOVE the gobbie box thing where you receive a random prize (like the unity coffer or abjuration). I'd like to see a gobbie box campaign where you receive random Escha Geas Fete armor.
    - Ambuscade is great! Maybe you could do an ambuscade campaign where things are reduced in cost, or there is no cap to obtaining certain prizes?
    - Finally, I know this isn't campaign related exactly, but I'd love to see the Assault Gearsets Reforged. Maybe for future Ambuscade rewards?

Thanks for reaching out to the community for suggestions! ^-^
    Ambuscade Campaign could be as simple of Doubling the Hallmarks and Gallantry you get.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    They have already [permanently] significantly increased skill up rates in a recent update.
    Can you quantify this? I still advocate for a double synthesis skill gain 1 weekend/month.
    (0)

11. 10-26-2016 01:58 AM
    Reason
    deleted

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast