Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Paridise
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    This is too far stretched. Player do something for a week after update and after that it's over. 10 days a month is too short on cp. yearly would be play lose, more quitting.
    (4)
    Paridise
    BYE BYE Carbuncle Hello New World
    99 ALL JOBS
    2100 BLM SCH BLU SMN RDM COR

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    I personally dislike campaigns - they make an already easy game much easier - and would prefer they disappear altogether. Many of the campaigns act as temporary "fixes" to areas of the game that are unpopular and require updates to make them more appealing on a permanent basis (Voidwatch, Wildskeeper Reives, Vagary), but if I had to choose a favorite among them it would probably be the XP/CP campaign as it benefits absolutely everyone and probably gets the most people to spend time playing the game, socializing with each other.
    The purpose of the campaigns is to highlight specific contents in the game due to the fact that there aren't enough players to regularly populate all of it. So rather than trying to spread everyone too thin or keep them on the one thing that's basically always good (ambuscade), you have campaigns that promote specific content so that people who actually need to clear that content can find people to do it with.

If you have a better idea on how to do that other than boosting loot/rewards on a temporary basis, we're all ears.

and yeah. CP campaign (EXP doesn't have to accompany it) needs to be at least every other time. Vagary campaign needs to show up more and be more attractive. I just want to finish an empyrean upgrade but I can't get the final two areas cleared because nobody does it and you need a decent number of people.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 10-23-2016 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The purpose of the campaigns is to highlight specific contents in the game due to the fact that there aren't enough players to regularly populate all of it. So rather than trying to spread everyone too thin or keep them on the one thing that's basically always good (ambuscade), you have campaigns that promote specific content so that people who actually need to clear that content can find people to do it with.

If you have a better idea on how to do that other than boosting loot/rewards on a temporary basis, we're all ears.

You have no idea how much that bolded part annoys me. The entire population is funneled into Mhaura these days and FFXI no longer looks like an open world MMORPG because of it. It's Ambuscade, Escha/Reis and a few HTBF/UNMs. Spreading the population out a bit by breathing some life back into older content would do the game some good. If the populations are too small, well, most here are probably familiar with my mantra: merge the servers.

Voidwatch needs an updated means of trading voidstones to Voidwatch NPCs because bouncing back and forth between town and VWNMs every 6 fights is impractical. At the very least, recharge rate needs to be sped up (4-6 hours) via quest, affecting your stock retroactively. Lights should be increased to maybe 50% or more of their max values to offset the fact that VWNMs die so fast and not everyone has the luxury of carrying around low level gear/weapons.

Wildskeeper Reives respawn time should be changed to 15-30 min with either a 50K bayld cap and/or 2 HP Bayld guaranteed + rare chance at Aged Box.

Delve should be changed to single person entry, unless congestion is a concern, and plasm reward from NMs outside of fractures increased so those wanting some older gear/weapons or a little help farming their way to Idris/Epeolatry have extra incentive to spend time in Adoulin.

I've barely touched Vagary and would defer to others for ways to increase its appeal, short of increasing drop rates and lowering difficulty, neither of which strike me as great ideas for that particular content.

Still plenty of other material to work with for campaigns should that content ever get updated.
    (2)

Character
    Immortta
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    EXP/CP campaign needs to be semi regular, maybe one every two months. People don't even bother to CP without the campaign, even though you can get a respectable amount.
    (2)

Character
    Muras
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    I'd like to toss in my vote for CAP happening more often. Why is it so rare now? I swear we used to get it every other month or so...

But I'd also like to ask for Wildkeepers PLUS to happen way more often. The rate of being able to obtain HP bayld when this is happening actually feels a bit balanced for once.

Either that, or increase regular bayld from reives and coalition assignments some more so it can be converted to HP Bayld. I just wanna be able to reliably solo these things at a respectable pace when I got the time to play, like how you can chip away at a mythic by doing salvage runs. There just isn't an ergon equivalent of that, at least not one that I'm aware of.
    (1)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Would love if the CAP/EXP campaign was way more often.

Could there be a campaign in which Voidwalker lights 100% change? That'd be an interesting campaign to try out. Maybe even only like 10 days as a trial thing. Since Abyssea Voidwalker already changes 100% with a Rhapsody KI, maybe make the outside Voidwalker a campaign. {Food for thought.}
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I do want to mention that May and June in 2015 where CP Bonus compains for TWO MONTHS straight. It should be every other month IMO.

Also, 1 weekend every month should be double synthesis skill gain.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello, everyone!

Each month we’ve been cycling through a variety of different campaigns that focus on different content and aspects of the fun present in Vana’diel. I’d like to use this space to collect feedback on your favorite campaigns thus far, as well as which you’d like to see make a return soon.

Additionally, feel free to provide feedback for aspects you’d like to see improved for campaigns that have taken place in the past as well!

Based on the comments here, we’ll be working with the development team to determine which campaigns are implemented in the near future!

I been waiting for this forever. :/ Now if you really really want more people to play and log on to have some serious fun.

Capacity/ Exp Campaign is a most poplar and the other is Dark Matter augment. Their just something about that dark matter augment seems to be the most popular campaign than others.

2nd Campaign for killing Domain Invasion dragons. I been killing Dragon in Reisenjima over 100 times now and it's not that difficult with trust but still need some help from others to speed up the fight. The pet from NM is most annoying and it should be remove completely along with dragon that fly. I still don't understand why it's tougher to kill Domain Invasion dragon in Escha - Ru'Aun and Escha Zitah. I think need more nerf to Dragon for Escha Ru'aun and Zitah so new people don't have to struggle soloing them with trust. Make it fun for all. Try to understand and be nice to new comer whom have no job points and really bad equipment but they desperately want Regen and refresh vorseals. =)I remember their was free atma given to new player returning campaign and if free vorseals are given that might spark some interest.
    (1)

Character
    Sylphalice
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    all these suggestions and what they will implement will be conflicting in a decisive and sadistic way yet we will still play until it becomes unprofitable for them to let us do so
    (2)

Character
    Straadin
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'd like to see the high-tier battlefield campaign more often.
    (2)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast