Player

Puppetmaster Quality of Life Suggestions

Problem #1:
    • While tanking, my automaton continuously interrupts skillchains.
    Suggestion:
    • Create attachments that prevents automaton from weaponskiling
    (Can add a beneficial effect in exchange for loss of WS)
    • Add manual execution as previously promised

Problem #2:
    • Spiritreaver is irrelevent in today's content and pales in comparison to a Black Mage.
    Suggestion:
    • Add attachment that greatly reduces elemental magic recast times, but restricts spell levels to tier I/II
    (Allow higher tier nukes if Skillchain effect is present)

Problem #3:
    Soulsoother/Stormwaker frames are rarely used and are irrelevant since the implementation of trusts.

Suggestion:
    • Allow Soulsoother access to Curagas, Esuna, and Sacrifice (used under water maneuver effect) giving it relevance as a healer in party/alliance content
    • Allow Stormwaker access to Distract, Frazzle, Refresh, and Inundation as well as ability to buff others (under effect of water maneuver)

Other noteworth suggestions:
    • Allow Automatons to be Trick Attacked
    • Allow Automatons to be entrusted Indi- spells from GEO
    • Allow Soulsoother/Stormwaker to cast Raise under the effect of water maneuver
    • Allow Harlequin's melee attacks to be treated as "Hand-to-Hand" so it uses them both each round
    • Add "Cover" Attachment
    • Add "Ability"/AI-programming attachments
    (8)
    Last edited by Nezha; 10-15-2016 at 06:15 AM.

Character
    Teuphist
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    These are absolutely great suggestions. Every last one!.
    (0)

Character
    Teuphist
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Added suggestion

Given the various head/body combinations, we have an option of allowing our automatons to tank and cast healing magic. The problem with this is how easily spells are interrupted while doing so. I personally would like to see some sort of 'spell interruption rate down' for Automatons, or perhaps allowing the stat to transfer from player's equipment to the automaton.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Or "Spell interruption" removed from the game, only moving or Stun/Paralyze etc should stop you.
    (0)

Character
    Teuphist
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    At times, I may miss effects which land on my automaton due to the log feed. Or perhaps, added effects may or may not land on automatons. I see no reason why we shouldn't be allowed to see what effects are on pets to help us determine if it's worth using maintenance/repair presently or after another round of debuffs.

Also, it's about time we start seeing exactly what effect Regulator is absorbing from its target.
    (0)