Character
    Sallon
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 32

Looking for linkshell/guild on Sylph

Been having problems doing main story chapter 3 with the dragon. Can't do it solo and hoping to find some help with doing story to progress through the game. If anyone wants to help send mail to drunkmonkey or in game. Kinda been put off from the game already because of this.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by drunkmonkey View Post
    Been having problems doing main story chapter 3 with the dragon. Can't do it solo and hoping to find some help with doing story to progress through the game. If anyone wants to help send mail to drunkmonkey or in game. Kinda been put off from the game already because of this.

If you haven't found one. doodle is a great LS on Sylph. I can also help you if you need it. Zeargi is the name ^_^
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Sallon
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 32

time

sorry for late reply. Not sure how to contact anyone in game or see if when they are online. when i do shouts people seem to ignore or some kind of different shout system. noticed their zone area is also in chat, not just their name.

Reason i need a link shell, to get some kind of play time when others are on at the same time as me. Normally play around 8pm CST or early in the day depending on work.
    (0)