Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

need more edit equipment sets

there needs to be at least 200 more edit equipment sets in the game, i have 15 jobs and i cant put them all in there as gear using 7-15 per job. if you could make this longer id really appreciate it, thanks.
    (1)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'd rather they fix it not changing into certain pieces first, nice as it is, very often several pieces won't get equipped.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    I'd rather they fix it not changing into certain pieces first, nice as it is, very often several pieces won't get equipped.
    Often this is due to duplicate items in the same bag. Try separating them into two different wardrobes. (I believe this is also the "official" workaround given by SE for that particular issue due to SameName/DiffAug overload caused by Reisenjima gear.)

Also, while equipsets don't track augs, they do track which bag the gear was assigned from. If you have something in a gearset that you move to a different bag, you also need to update the gearset itself so that it looks for the item in the new/correct bag.
    (1)

Player
    Both of these issues have needed attention for quite some time now, there are at least 3 other threads discussing these same problems. I believe SE replied to one of them citing too much server stress or something if they added more equip sets or made them able to change gear faster, they've ignored all the other ones though. It's not just duplicate equipment either that fails to get equipped, but Nyarlko is right about that work around, it helps but it doesnt solve the problem.
    100 equip set slots is barely enough for 6, maybe 7 jobs...i'm grateful to have em but we definitely need more or maybe something else like being able to assign gear sets to weapon skills, job abilities and spells themselves.
    (1)