Thread: World status

Character
    Esmrambo
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

World status

Please remove the world status link. The only time it is correct is when a scheduled maintenance occurs.
    (0)

Character
    Esmrambo
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

bullshit link

Asura and Fenrir have been down for over 2 hours yet both show as being up on world status link. What is the point of having a link that does not provide any information?
    (0)

Character
    Eckamus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I think it is hit or miss for people. This problem has been coming up a lot over the past 6 months or maybe more now. Some people are having trouble logging in and others have little to no trouble. Either way there is some amount of time-outs, lag or simply not being able to connect at all for everyone. It is very frustrating that this is a recurrent problem that keeps cropping up. It does appear that it is Server side as people from all over are having troubles, at least I am sure of NA and EU players.
    (0)

Character
    Mitosis
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    yeah i cannot get on to asura either, and issues logging on to playonline, when i finally get on playonline, and try to go on the game its only coming up with downloading data and then halts and error code, i got disconected earlier today during a cutscene on wotg mission
    (1)

Character
    Esmrambo
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I DCed while warping to HP and haven't been able to log back on for over 3 hours.
    (0)