Player

Founder's set (Sinister Reign)

This has bugged me since the event was added, but why is BST not on the Founder's set that drops off of August? The stats fit in perfectly with BST, would make master meleeing a bit more attractive, and can't really use the body's "Enhances Killer Effects" effect as an argument against it since it is identical to empyrean 119 body. Even lorewise it makes sense for BST to be on August's signature armor. The guy was known for his exploration/wanderlust and even wrestled with a giant tiger for days on end until it acknowledged him as it's master after all. Sure seems to me that BST makes a better fit than SAM for his gear. If they can use it, then it makes even more sense that we should be able to as well
    I know it's been in-game for over a year now, but that doesn't prevent items from being changed/updated when needed. Nothing on the set stat-wise would make BST suddenly OP melee, but there is a decent amount of accuracy on the set and it would still be nice as an option at least.

(On a totally unrelated note, why do all hippogryphs drop tailfeathers when the only use is for mistmelts, but the drop rate on "Hippogryph Feather" is abysmally low everywhere when it's used as a crafting material? It confuses me why I get 8x stacks of tailfeathers for each 1x stack of feathers when killing hippos in Cirdas map2.. Any possible chance we can get the drop rates on non-COP hippogryphs swapped for feathers/tailfeathers?)
    (2)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 09-17-2016 at 03:51 PM.