Dual Wield and Martial Arts give so much less TP for the same amount of delay compare to other weapons. With everyone seem to be able to reach the delay cap of 80%, the reduced TP effect on Dual Wields and Martial Arts became more pronounce.

For example, a normal Melee/Sam with capped haste with gain about 160TP per 100 Delay (160/100) where as a Nin/Sam, Dnc/Sam or Mnk/Sam will only gain about 120~130TP per 100 Delay. I used /Sam because I have to use a calculator and it has 15 store TP built into it for Melee/Sam.

Disregarding the difference between the WS damage or weapon damage or any other buffs (Double Attack, Jump, Triple Attack, Kick Attack...etc), Dual Wielding and Martial Arts users will need about 25~26 Store TP to reduce the loss of TP.

Combine with the fact that there are so many Dual Wield and Martial Arts equipments that are very useful but can not be used due to the fact that they only reduce TP gain.

I suggest the following solutions, any of them should work, in order of better fix:

1. Remove the TP penalty from Dual Wield and Martial Arts

2. Add Store TP I to IV trait to Mnk, Nin, Dnc and Thf.

3. Introduce TP penalties to all JA delay reduction such as Hasso and Catastrophe Aftermath.