Thread: AAGK

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

AAGK

I like that you recycled the content to get at least a couple passes through again, that's nice of you.

I also like that he got a small CS instead of the typical "hurry up".

However, he's extremely underwhelming. (I Know that all DD trust are junk, but I was hoping for a little more.)

Also. BAD Choice putting GK first. HM or MT <yes, please>

(also, cause i'm a nice guy, if you still don't know how to get AAGK trust, you talk to Jamal in ru'lude after having one of the half scribbed scroll trusts, then doing AA#5 merit fight on any difficulty.)
    (0)
    Last edited by Vae; 09-07-2016 at 12:15 PM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I've yet to test him..

I was kind of hoping he does frequent skillchains?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I've yet to test him..

I was kind of hoping he does frequent skillchains?
    He does from what little I saw of him while playing in Reisenjima, uses Meditate, Sekkanoki, Hagakure and Konzen-Ittai, but he lacks Iroha II's Protectra/Shellra, AoE healing and MBs so I'm not sure I see much reason to use him unless I'm after a melee-heavy setup where healing isn't a concern.
    (0)

Player
    Saw him do a 5 step double light w/ amchuchu and shantotto II the yesterday :3 Numbers on the weaponskills and skillchains involved were quite respectable and more than enough to make up for the loss of Iroha IIs MB.

I personally feel that he definitely has a niche somewhere, but the pitiful damage on his unique ws "Dragonfall" makes me think he is going to be dismissed as junk by many.

Fingers crossed that there will be some sort of interesting/useful/amazing interaction between the AAtrusts once they are all released. XD
    (0)