Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

The "Good" trusts, when will they be available again

Let me preface this by saving, there's no point in saying "X trust is good not bad etc".

Of the 100~ trusts, only about 15 are even worth having, but those few are so rarely available, I constantly miss them.

Could you *possibly* stop screwing around and just make them ALL available for once? This months login was pretty decent, but only 2 of the 15 good ones was available.

For reference, a "good" trust equates to GEO/RDM/COR trusts. And Shantotto II... and the non-unity Aldo would be appreciated too.

(Moogle, Sakura, Koru, KoH, Qultada, Kupofried, Amchuchu, Aldo)
    (3)
    Last edited by Vae; 09-04-2016 at 04:47 AM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I think Kuro is available via a few simple ROE quests?

I could be wrong...
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Of course he isn't, he's the BEST trust, they keep purposely not making him available.

(unless they added it, I did quit for almost 2 years)
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Of course he isn't, he's the BEST trust, they keep purposely not making him available.

(unless they added it, I did quit for almost 2 years)
    If you've recently returned from a two year break then quite a bit's been added/changed. Koru-Moru is indeed available at all times via Records of Eminence under Tutorial -> Intermediate, he's offered as a reward for "Always Stand on 117" which is the fifth in that category of quests.
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Well thats cool, I'm glad they added him after I bitched about it last year: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ust-RDMs/page2
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings, everyone!

We’ll be looking into different avenues to obtain Koru-Moru moving forward so you can get more of that Refresh love.

In regards to Qultada and Kupofried, since both of these alter egos have special traits that directly increase the amount of experience points you can gain, we plan on maintaining their current rarity of appearance.

Making 1/15 good trusts 100% available is a start, but how bout the rest.
    (1)

Player
    I'm pretty sure that the only time-limited/campaign ones that I see used frequently, or use myself, would be Moogle, Sakura (only for soloing) and Amchuchu. Plus maybe KoH when I'm on BLU because sometimes I'd like to not have Battery Charge set and I haven't found any other Trusts who will give me Refresh -_-;; (Please fix this SE.. Blue Mage should qualify as a viable target for Refresh.) The majority of the most useful trusts are quest/mission rewards tbh.

I think it would be nice if Moogle and Sakura were made permanently available, especially for new characters. Just add them to FoV books for purchase.
    Amchuchu I think would be better as a quest reward.. maybe added to the 2nd-to-last quest in the the Vegetable Vegetable Revolution quest chain?
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Excellent follow up finally giving 4 of the rest of the Good Trusts.

KoH Sakura Qultada and Amchuchu 10/1-10/31

Now, you just need to fix the last couple and stop hiding them. Aldo Moogle Fablinix Kupofried SHANTOTO II
    (1)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They aren't hiding anything they come at certain times of the year. If you miss em then you gotta wait like everyone else had to.
    (1)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Yeah but see thats retarded. Trusts should be available all the time. They're literally hidden behind a pay wall.

If a new player starts they're penalized because they have to wait months.
    (3)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Yeah but see thats retarded. Trusts should be available all the time. They're literally hidden behind a pay wall.

If a new player starts they're penalized because they have to wait months.
    But in the same breath, they are intended as gifts for your loyalty, new players are gifted plenty of stuff themselves that older players don't get unless they buy the game again, in this way at least they are thanking current customers and not just giving loads of free stuff to new players like most companies do.
    (1)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast