Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    But in the same breath, they are intended as gifts for your loyalty, new players are gifted plenty of stuff themselves that older players don't get unless they buy the game again, in this way at least they are thanking current customers and not just giving loads of free stuff to new players like most companies do.
    Trusts aren't exactly free when they're locked behind quests and that's what I think should be the case for all of them, so that if you happen to be too busy to play one month or just came back to/started the game you won't have to wait 6 more months to get the ones you're missing. There are hundreds of quests/missions already in place with little to no rewards offered for their completion, wouldn't be all that hard to tie the limited time offer trusts to some of them.
    (3)

Player
    Other than Aldo and Fablinix (which I don't have, since they seem to have been a one-time release,) I'm pretty sure that every other limited-time trust is made available at least 1-2x per year. You can't really call it a "paywall" if they are made available on a predictable, publicly known schedule. The long waits between releases may be an "inconvenience", but it's not like they cost extra money above the normal monthly subscription.

Someone please, do correct me if I am mistaken about extravaganza's and seasonal events having set-in-stone lists of available trusts? ^^;; That is my understanding at least.

If I am right, then at least Kupofried should be available next month. ^^ (As a reward from the Moogles vs Dragons event, and hopefully the 119 Bahamut fight will be back as well from last November.)
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    The October log-in once again has no trust. When is Shantoto II going to come up again?

She is LITERALLY the ffxi MASCOT and you only make her available once or twice a year? (shantoto I is terrible btw)
    (3)

It'll be a year since Shantotto II was introduced next month and a year since the last time transfer fees got cut in half, too, so hopefully they'll both make a comeback in November.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    ....and a year since the last time transfer fees got cut in half, too, so hopefully they'll both make a comeback in November.
    Yep, and we know where everyone will be heading then..
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Ok seriously this is "nice"

Cipher: Zeid Cipher: Lion Cipher: Naja
    Cipher: Lehko Cipher: Luzaf Cipher: Najelith Cipher: Domina
    Cipher: S. Sibyl Cipher: Karaha Cipher: Areuhat Cipher: Uka
    Cipher: Kuyin Cipher: Abenzio Cipher: Rughadjeen Cipher: Lhe
    Cipher: Mayakov Cipher: Brygid Cipher: Mildaurion Cipher: Rongelouts
    Cipher: Robel-Akbel Cipher: Ullegore Cipher: Teodor Cipher: Darrcuiln

BUT I WANT THESE:
    Aldo • Babban • Fablinix • Kupofried • Moogle

At SOME POINT I think it's reasonable to make these ALL available again. Why is there no 2nd chance to get them. Seriously. Gold pells don't cover all 5. Just do the mogs vs gobs event again, that one was actually fun.
    (2)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They are available during the alter ego events you will have to wait till then.
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Those 5 have never been available outside the Mogs vs Gobs event. and the "tag??" game that everyone hacked in the starter cities.

I don't even know when or how kupofried was available, i quit for 16 months when they made him. pells are not a good enough response. Unless they give out 5.

To my knowledge, those particular 5 have only ever been made available one time, in 3 years. And a second time via Red pell in winter 2014. Even if you double that, it's still unacceptable. http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Mog_Pell_(Red)

No red pell was given in 2016.

Moogle, Fablinix, Aldo: http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/A..._Campaign_2014 That's literally(?) the only time?
    (0)
    Last edited by Vae; 12-12-2016 at 12:33 PM.

Player
    Kupofried was available from the Bahamut event Nov 2015.
    They did give out red pells last Jan, that's how I got my Moogle. :x
    Sunshine Seekers was not hackable, but was doable earlier this year as well.

Fablinix and Aldo though have not been available at all (outside of Red Pell) since at least Aug 2015 (since that was when I returned and restarted.)

There's no problem with having seasonal event tie-ins.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Those 5 have never been available outside the Mogs vs Gobs event. and the "tag??" game that everyone hacked in the starter cities.

I don't even know when or how kupofried was available, i quit for 16 months when they made him. pells are not a good enough response. Unless they give out 5.

To my knowledge, those particular 5 have only ever been made available one time, in 3 years. And a second time via Red pell in winter 2014. Even if you double that, it's still unacceptable. http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Mog_Pell_(Red)

No red pell was given in 2016.

Moogle, Fablinix, Aldo: http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/A..._Campaign_2014 That's literally(?) the only time?
    Kupofried is literally available in each, yearly, Adventurer Appreciation campaign by talking to the Kupo, or, more recently, in the "events" active during it, this was available May 2016 from the same place as the following trusts in my lower paragraph.

Cipher: Moogle, Cipher: Fablinix, Cipher: Aldo was available from the Chest in the Cities in the May 2016 campaign (same one you got the CP bonus clock)
    (0)
    Last edited by Jakuk; 12-12-2016 at 02:37 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast