Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
    The ZNM route is absolutely the wrong way to go. That system had too many flaws to count, the most glaring being the low amounts of Zeni (really, S-E? Ripping off Capcom's currency, known as Zenny?) received for each picture, even while putting oneself in danger.

Keep it simple, S-E. Either cut the respawn timers to 4~6 hours, or put some young land princes in the area that drop pop items that force spawn the 3 kings with a chance of popping their HQ counterparts. No need for elaborate, out-there pyramid schemes that require new linkshells to even have a chance at getting things done.
    It was actually first used in Dragon-Ball Series.

http://www.giantbomb.com/zenny/92-2353/

And has since then been adapted by other game companies. Appearing in 36 games (Majority being Dragon Ball Z games, or Capcom/affiliates)

Edit: no comment on the rest of your post Just that small correction!
    (0)

Actually it's an old way to refer to yen. Kind of like gold or coin or notes for currencies in the west.
    (0)
    Dear Customer,
    We have determined that the post you made was in violation of the User Agreement policies. The post was edited or deleted accordingly.
    Original Post:
    Signature states "JP ONRY" in Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Catsby View Post
    Actually it's an old way to refer to yen. Kind of like gold or coin or notes for currencies in the west.
    Well yes, Its a way to refer to yen, I'm only citing its first media/game/comic reference. As it wasn't capcom exclusive.
    (0)

Character
    Tigeriss
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Question if I may does anyone even bother camping the brown belt nm Morbolger any more? I've been in debate if the KSNM would be a better alternative compared to spending a couple of days trying to get its Time of Death. Any who thought I would ask.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Logandor View Post
    Question if I may does anyone even bother camping the brown belt nm Morbolger any more? I've been in debate if the KSNM would be a better alternative compared to spending a couple of days trying to get its Time of Death. Any who thought I would ask.

I did the KSNM with my mule and went 1/2. Screw camping that thing.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Logandor View Post
    You'd think it's camped a lot, with so many MNK leveled during the Abyssea time, but most people actually don't bother with it. I've seen it up unclaimed when I was in the vicinity a few months ago already. You should just go down and check how many people are at its camp. Alternatively just do /sea ordelles periodically and check how many people are there. If you happen to see several people in a party it likely means they're doing VW, so you should usually be able to discern who's after Morbolger down there (as there's hardly any reason to go there at all besides Morbolger and VW).
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Tigeriss
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I have been going down there daily sense my ls I am currently with does not want to do the fight yet. No sightings yet so I am keeping my eyes out for it. I didn't say it was camped a lot but was just asking which would be a better shot to go for.

Any who thanks for the response Arcon & FrankReynolds.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    KSNM Vine is reportedly ~30% drop rate. I guess if you don't mind some NM camping, you should go for the NM, since KS are sort of valuable these days (you'll need them for the black belt yourself, for one). However, if you're, like many, averse to the idea of NM hunting, it may not be worth it to you. Getting ToD on Morbolger is probably the most annoying part, aside from that there shouldn't be much of an issue in camping it, unless you need the belt immediately.
    (1)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7