Fervor or Speaker Ring?

I was trying to set a few things for Flame Crush, but which would be better of the pair: Fervor or Speaker's Ring? Fervor gives the Summoning Skill, but the Speaker's has higher MAB. Any insight?
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Well, it depends. Flaming crush is 2 physical hits and 1 elemental hit. Summoning magic skill only effects acc not damage meaning it only makes it more likely the 2 physical hits will land and the elemental hit less likely to be resisted, while the 2 MAB will increase the damage of the last hit. I'd say fervor ring would be better against high level enemies where every bit of acc helps.

But against low level enemies where you're less likely to miss or get resisted, speakers would be better as it gives more damage.

I'd honestly say get both. Fervor ring is good if only for the summoning skill and speakers can be used for the MAB on other avatars. As for Ifrit's flaming crush. Again, low level content I'd use the speakers, high level the fervor, but if you can't be bothered to change your macros every time you do different content I'd probably go with fervor ring since low level content the extra 4 MAB probably won't make that much of a difference anyway where high level content that acc is important.
    (0)
    Last edited by Cabalabob; 09-02-2016 at 10:24 PM.

Character
    Frod
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Neither. Get Varar Ring.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Frodnon View Post
    Neither. Get Varar Ring.
    I'll have to see if I can get one. but as it stands now I only have the 2 rings I mentioned so it's more of I have to go with what I got until otherwise.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Frod
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    I'll have to see if I can get one. but as it stands now I only have the 2 rings I mentioned so it's more of I have to go with what I got until otherwise.
    Then go with what you have.
    However... depending on BPD<>MAB, if balanced by wearing gear like apogee or merlinic with decent augs, a varar ring is worth 7 to 9 MAB. a varar +1 is worth 10 to 12 MAB.

If you're sporting way way too much BPD on your gear and low to no MAB such as empy body or augmented gear without mab augments it tips MAB to be more useful, it would be beneficial to post everything else you use for a BP rage magic damage pact.
    (0)