Character
    Stamos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Monstrosity ideas!

Before I post a few ideas, well aware that there at the moment there is no plan to update Monstrosity. That being said, doesn't hurt to try. In my opinion the reason Monstrosity was not widely popular was lack of a real rewards. So, here are a couple ideas:

1: Allow players to equip acquired instincts on themselves. Using a similar equip menu as Automatons. Possibly making you go into the Feretory to change your instincts. Some of these instincts are reasonably powerful, so maybe you can get one point per instinct you learn on a Monster. For a max for three points total per Monster that you can equip on yourself. Making this a huge time sink, but a worthwhile time sink.

2: Since people would be back leveling Monsters, allow Monsters and characters to party up. This would make the game more welcoming to newer players, considering not everyone would already be 99 already and encouraging group play again.

Thank you
    (8)

Character
    Albelnokbel
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 92
    I've had a little mess around with monstrosity but not gotten very far so...

Maybe they could add consumable merit point/capacity point items that can drop while progressing so you can progress your jobs a little at the same time as progressing through monstrosity.

Maybe implement Monstrosity Circle Nortorious Monsters instances, where either the seals are only collectable in monstrosity or you have to use a party of monstrosities to win for item rewards.
    (0)