Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I don't multibox, I also don't want server merges because if there's more than just me + whoever I'm playing with at doing any content in the game the game immediately gets frustrating. It's kind of the design of the game that makes a lot of people NOT want to be on populated servers. Everything just gets annoying and tedious when you have to deal with a single other person there. It's multiplied by the fact that it's so easy to solo lots of stuff now, in a game originally designed around needing 5 other people to leave a major city without dying.

Ambuscade "instance limit" is hilarious, I've had to wait multiple minutes to be allowed to enter when there wasn't even TEN people inside the zone and only 2 groups. That's insane, buy some better servers, SE.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    I don't multibox, I also don't want server merges because if there's more than just me + whoever I'm playing with at doing any content in the game the game immediately gets frustrating. It's kind of the design of the game that makes a lot of people NOT want to be on populated servers. Everything just gets annoying and tedious when you have to deal with a single other person there. It's multiplied by the fact that it's so easy to solo lots of stuff now, in a game originally designed around needing 5 other people to leave a major city without dying.

Ambuscade "instance limit" is hilarious, I've had to wait multiple minutes to be allowed to enter when there wasn't even TEN people inside the zone and only 2 groups. That's insane, buy some better servers, SE.
    Initially I was against server merges and more populated servers but I got fed up with standing around and nothing happening on a dead server. Sometimes there would be one shout in the entire day.

A quiet server is good if you like to do things on your own (which I think defeats the object of a MMORPG), or have a good bunch of friends to do stuff with at a time that suits you all.

I decided to take the risk and move to Asura which has 4x5 more the population than most servers. I don't regret this choice - There are countless shouts and stuff going on, I can just sit in town a literately pick and choose what I want to join, or I could just go out and solo stuff if I want to. It makes for more varied and better gaming experience, and I see little negative points to it.
    (1)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 12-19-2016 at 09:40 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4