Player

Please increase Pandemoniums Mulcibar's Scoria drops each fight!

Would it PLEASE be possible from SE to increase the amount of Mulcibar's Scoria dropped by Pandemonium Warden!!!
    I want to farm them all by meeowself. But 147 more fights with just collecting 1 Stone each fight... .
    That takes years and is in no relation to the other weapons like relic, empyrean and (the most not for) aeonic weapons. please... . >.<
    (1)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    150 Scoria or 10k Beitetsu? Maybe you should examine your options more closely.
    (0)

Player
    Oh sweetheart.

I want to fight Pandemonium Warden. I equipped PLD as good as i could. Even maxed Aegis (w/o Afterglow). But the fight is still a pain due to the massive spam or debuffs from the clones. The farming and the difficulty of the fight itself make me think of selling all my stuff to npcs and quit for good.
    Due to the missing help even on Odyssean, Valorous and Herculean NMs in Reisenjima, the PW fight for Ryunohiges Afterglow is the only thing that keeps me interested in FFXI atm. People just care for their own aim already. Why not make it easier for everyone? You just can't rely on peoples help anymore. You HAVE TO solo stuff that isn't current endgame!
    I wish SE would admit the condition of the game and make it easier for people to solo.
    I heared that people from an old ls bullied a newbe for not knowing about the game.
    That's the definition of newbes! They still have to get the hang of everything... .
    And when newbes don't start the game, it's dead soon anyway. At some point it may be better to just shut down the servers. Or make it easier to solo. gdi. -.-
    (0)