Character
    Malici
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Monster Rearing/RME idea

Just wanted to throw this idea out there. Wondering if the Devs would look into the idea of a RoE quest for monster rearing. I am in the process of trying to obtain all the mementos available(severe completionist) from monster rearing and got to thinking about the time involved. It seems on par for the time it used to take to make a mythic. My skormoth took upwards of 3 months. In short a reward, Maybe a voucher for a Completed ilvl RME weapon or a choice at a top tier piece of armor. The time required and the continued effort of daily checking will still be a year + process. Not like everyone with be running around tomorrow with a shiny new weapon. I have a few RME weapons and am not looking for a free handout, just had a the idea of a reward to match the year + grind of completing the rearing process. Thanks for the consideration and input from my fellow adventurers.
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    It takes a long time, sure, but it's an EXTREMELY low time investment on each day.
    (2)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    trading an item to something, once daily, is not even remotely on par with creating a RME.

Besides you already get multiple rewards for doing it, not least a Perma-buff with "Cheering"
    (2)

Player
    Free RME is a bit extreme, but I agree that it would be nice if there was something at the end for completionists.. Maybe some perks like:
    * Discount on purchases from the Green Thumb Moogle. 5%-10% so not far off from normal fame based discounts?
    * Permanent unlock of Gobbiesoup. It's R/EX anyway, so more of a QOL thing to ez-mode expanding your mules' storage.
    * Double all Stars gained.
    * "Chacharoon's Memento". Combine some of the best effects from other cheers into one. CP/Exp/autoregen/autorefresh/movespeed/Trust all stats+5%/etc

Just a few ideas off the top of my head there.. A final reward for completing the content would be nice, but should be related in some way to the content itself in some way. RMEEA all have nothing to do with Mog Garden or Rearing in the slightest.
    (1)