Character
    Bilbo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 66

Returning player LF LS Odin (Aus)

Heya all,

Well, its been about 7-8 years since I played and I am back and gotta say I'm really enjoying the game so much more. It is just so much more acessible and I can't wait to do all the content and get into the story!

That said, I'm really keen to find a social, mature LS. Aussies are a plus! I've only ever known one other and he left a looong time ago.

I'm no where near end game atm but, would love some ppl to chat with on my journey and hit up that end game content when I get there.

I'm playing on Odin! Please look for Bilbo. Oh and cause of my location I'm generally on JST prime and on most weekends.

I'd be so grateful for any replies. Tyvm
    (0)

Character
    Shyles
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I play on Odin! I have a very nice social LS, and also a more event-oriented LS. I should be on in about 6 hours from now. Send me a message if you'd like to try either one.
    (0)

Character
    Amaranths
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Bilbo do you play ffxiv by any chance?
    (0)

Character
    Bilbo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicblue View Post
    Bilbo do you play ffxiv by any chance?
    Hey Sonicblue, yes I do indeed play ffxiv. I don't play under the name of Bilbo in case your question regarded that. I have recently cancelled my ffxiv sub but, I have about 1 month of game time left. I'm just enjoying ffxi too much!
    (0)