Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

having problems with a player

I am having problems with a player well hes actually 16 different characters that run around ruining the goldsmithing market on bahamut. he raises prices and lowers prices all day long and erases the boards so noone can tell what the real prices are. he is manipulative and psycho. he has crashed every item in goldsmithing especially the synergy items. doesnt seem to care about anyone but himself and for some messed up reason the gm's wont punish him, and the game is getting worse and worse with him in it. its one thing to harass other players its another thing to control a mass market and do what you want like some kind of hacker, gill buyer wannabe. I just wish someoone would do something about this guy hes been doing this for more than 8 years from his profile in the forums.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Wrong place to post this...

If you are having problems with a player and you believe they are manipulating prices or botting then you should report it using the specific STFU part of the website.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    but seriously where do u report market overrriding ? i looked for forums but cant find one.
    (0)

Player
    There's in-game menu to contact GM right away, forgot where. Just browse it. Used it once to call GM before myself. Sorry can't help much since free login ended. ^^;
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post
    There's in-game menu to contact GM right away, forgot where. Just browse it. Used it once to call GM before myself. Sorry can't help much since free login ended. ^^;
    I did that, and they said they were handling it. whatever that means.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Not sure if you are from Europe or North America, but here is the NA part of the website:

http://support.na.square-enix.com/co...168.1403547124
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Not sure if you are from Europe or North America, but here is the NA part of the website:

http://support.na.square-enix.com/co...168.1403547124
    thanks, i thought u were telling me to STFU. rotfl
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    This is what, the thousandth time someone complained about this or something similar? It's not illegal to be smarter than you. It's not a real economy, he can price fix.

It's called dedication. Intellegence. etc. Dealwithit.jpg

It's in no way, shape or form harassment, it's just a case of sandyvag tbqh.
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    This is what, the thousandth time someone complained about this or something similar? It's not illegal to be smarter than you. It's not a real economy, he can price fix.

It's called dedication. Intellegence. etc. Dealwithit.jpg

It's in no way, shape or form harassment, it's just a case of sandyvag tbqh.
    If they are buying and selling within his own accounts/mules to artificially bump prices then its against the terms and conditions.

If however, as you put it, he/she is being "smart" or undercutting (maybe he/she crafted so much of a particular item and wants rid of) or maybe he/she has noticed a demand for something, and a shortage of supply has led to them being able to raise the price (as in real life markets), then all good.
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Screwing with the values of items, DIRECTLY affects no one, and isn't a violation. Clearly.

It's only an issue when you DIRECTLY affect a person. Markets/Values are indirect.

If you don't know what an item is *actually* worth, not just what it's listed as on the house, too bad. If you want to sell your crystals but he sells 5 million a day all undercut, too bad.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast