Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Screwing with the values of items, DIRECTLY affects no one, and isn't a violation. Clearly.

It's only an issue when you DIRECTLY affect a person. Markets/Values are indirect.

If you don't know what an item is *actually* worth, not just what it's listed as on the house, too bad. If you want to sell your crystals but he sells 5 million a day all undercut, too bad.
    While I agree, I've seen a few screen shots of players being warned by GMs in the past for doing exactly what the OP described, but I've also had a friend playing on PS2 banned for "flee tooling," so, yeah...
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Screwing with the values of items, DIRECTLY affects no one, and isn't a violation. Clearly.

It's only an issue when you DIRECTLY affect a person. Markets/Values are indirect.

If you don't know what an item is *actually* worth, not just what it's listed as on the house, too bad. If you want to sell your crystals but he sells 5 million a day all undercut, too bad.
    this situation is a quite bit different he erases all of goldsmithing day and night and regulates it at very high prices. hes a money hog, and an auction house addict, so yes he does directly affect the market, not directly me so much.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2