Race: Taru M
    World: Quetzacoatl
    Main Job: DRG99
    Support Job: SAM49
    Area and Coordinates: Southern San d'Oria [S] Homepoint
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: NA
    Monster Name: NA

Hello, I'm playing on Comcast internet and as of August 17th, I can't get Southern San d'Oria [S] to load. The screen is black and when the game decides to not boot me, all I can see are NPCs floating and the HP crystal (which I can then use to return to a zone that I can use, seemingly every other zone in the game). It happens every time I try to zone in, now for almost a 24 hour span.

It's happening on my main character Javlin (Taru M, 99DRG/49SAM) on Quetzacoatl, and my brother who plays 20 feet from me down the hallway, on the same server, has no problem getting in and out of the zone.

Simply put, every time I try to zone in, I either see nothing but NPCs and can get out. Today, however, I get booted every time, thus making it impossible for me to move at all. My character is literally stuck, and I'm getting frustrated. I wanted to work on these missions and get my reward and now I can't do anything.

Thanks,
    Javlin
    (0)
    Last edited by Javlin; 08-19-2016 at 04:01 AM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Have you ran a file scan in POL?
    (0)

Character
    Javlin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I have and it's showing 0 corrupt files
    (0)

Character
    Javlin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Well, problem solved. Not sure what caused it to be quite honest. I use vanilla ffxi in every sense. I've been in the zone before, but not for probably 2 months. Something must've went wrong between now and then.

I uninstalled wotg on control panel, and reinstalled. Logged in next to the same HP and everything works and loaded in fine. Not sure why nothing showed up as corrupt when doing a check, but apparently something was.

Thanks for the help, thread can be moved/closed!
    (0)