Merits Points spending needs adjusting

Ok so now that the game gives a bunch of exp i can kill like 15 or so mobs and get 30 merits. Now then I have so much stuff to spend merits on I have to keep going back to the mog house every few mobs.

Why don't you guys change it so you can spend your merits without having to go to the mog house?

It becomes annoying to always have to warp back to mog house to spend merits and stuff like stats takes so many merits you spend them and only get like 2 stats at a time.
    (4)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'd rather they just let you cap EVERY merit, not one merit is OP or a game-breaker.
    (3)
    Last edited by Jakuk; 08-16-2016 at 08:07 PM.

Character
    Shyles
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I personally think it would be nice to see a consolidation or maybe a revamp of ninja and red mage group 2 merits. Something like how puppetmaster got their automaton skills consolidated, I think that would be fair for the RDM and Ninja Merit spells too.
    (3)

Player
    another request that's already made possible on it's future installment. While it would help greatly, I'm just gonna cross my finger for this.

And from what I see already, think ppl already ignore their merits since they are now focused on much more important thing. CP/JP are one of them. And even if some ppl later on need hundreds of merit point for that master trial pop, the farm already made way easier currently, and it's not even that far to reach places with abundance of teleport options.

But again, crossing my fingers. ;D
    (0)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Increase the merit cap to 99 please.
    (0)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BBWallace View Post
    Increase the merit cap to 9999 please.
    Fixed that for you.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Increase the merit cap to 99 please.
    It should match Job Points and be 500.
    (0)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    It should match Job Points and be 500.
    I'd only be here for it if they just increase it. None of that spend merits to increase it crap.
    (0)

I'd only be here for it if they just increase it. None of that spend merits to increase it crap.
    I'm somewhat in agreement. It gets a bit ridiculous at higher ranks, since the cost of upgrading costs most of the merits you can store, meaning you can only get 1 upgrade with each load of capped merits after about the 16th merit.

At the very least they could reduce the cost of the upgrades and cap it at 9 or something, since each one only gives you +1 merit, and allow you to max them out that much quicker. I realise that merits aren't exactly hard to come by now, but that doesn't make it any less annoying to have to retreat to a Mog House every single time you want to buy a single upgrade for the slow climb.
    (0)