Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

SMN buff timer shortened?

Hi,

Before the update I could have sworn SMN buffs lasted 5 mins (Hastega 2, etc) and now they seem to be 3 mins? Maybe I've missed something.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Hi,

Before the update I could have sworn SMN buffs lasted 5 mins (Hastega 2, etc) and now they seem to be 3 mins? Maybe I've missed something.
    I just went through and tried all the Wards I use regularly
    Hastega 2: Was 5+m
    TP Bonus: 5+m
    Curing Conduit: 5+m
    Ecp. Growl: 5+m
    So these all seem normal length. Are you swapping in something or have something equipped that's lowers your SMN Skill a lot?
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Hi,

Thanks for the info.

I'm not sure what was happening as appears to be normal again now (5 mins). No gear swaps.
    (0)

Character
    Flupplewolfe
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I tried it out too, 8:26 Hastega II with 626 skill which supports what we know, 180s base, and 1 skill = 1 second for each skill over 300. 180 + 326 = 506 seconds which is 8 mins and 26 seconds. If Beckoner set bonus kicks in, it is multiplied, sometimes up to double, I've seen 16 min Hastega II. This is tested without the set bonus, using in game timers for the minutes and using a stopwatch for the seconds and when the timer changes from 8mins to 7mins left.
    (0)