Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Besieged is already a laggy damn mess and yall want to add trust to that?
    (1)

Character
    Kyrai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    So were the Job limit break fights.... and, yeah!
    Trusts have trivialized those as well, but the LB fights were were a roadblock to leveling. Not having the avatars doesn't keep you from leveling. As I said earlier, since folks can choose not to call Trusts, I'm not really against it, but honestly, if I could have called Trusts back when I did those fights, I probably would have taken the easy route and missed out on one of the many great game experiences. I like Trusts to help with group content. Adding Trusts to solo content completely trivializes solo content. But I guess folks won't know what they're missing anyway. That's what makes me sad. People miss out on a great game rushing to end game.
    (0)

Character
    Albelnokbel
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 92
    I just did the level 20 summoner trial size fights having come back to the game on a new character, all you need is some ok gear, tab regen and refresh. Sic your carby on the avatar and stay right back in prep to resummon and sic again (just within range to see carby's health bar) Rince and repeat untill dead. My tab regen and refresh even lasted beating all 6 of them. =]

If you sub rdm you can throw in some dia and you can use poison nails when carby is freshly summoned just be careful you don't pull hate for too long.
    (2)
    Last edited by Albel-Nokbel; 08-18-2016 at 05:19 AM.

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I second, third and fourth this! I used to want to challenge myself into Clearing Them All BCNMs, but on solo without trusts it's something that is just out of my reach >.<
    (0)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BBWallace View Post
    WKR about similar space-wise and so many trusts filling screens. lol
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BBWallace View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post
    WKR about similar space-wise and so many trusts filling screens. lol
    /hidefaith on OR /hidetrust on

Then only your trusts show, and no more lag due to others trusts.. Why limit something when a solution is already available.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jakuk; 08-19-2016 at 08:39 PM.

Character
    Duranthis
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Actually I can give some credit to the SMN lvl 20 solo battles as there is the option now to purchase "instant" scrolls such as "Protect/Shell/Stoneskin" which weren't available back in the day. That already makes it just a bit easier and less costly in a way.

But still ever since the levels were raised, I haven't touched the mini trials at all. Just went straight to the primes when I was high enough level. Mini forks are only good for getting tele-points near the cloisters.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    /hidefaith on OR /hidetrust on

Then only your trusts show, and no more lag due to others trusts.. Why limit something when a solution is already available.
    Never really bothered throughout my time spamming WKR since screen would only render as many on screen as it can though, plus it looks kinda kewl seeing crowds. What I really wanna more is FF11 able to render all participants, especially since FF11 now PC exclusive. Nice info though.
    (0)

Player
    Rather than allow trusts in the old level capped content, I would actually prefer it if they could work on gear scaling within them. I know there is some sort of gear-scaling system already in place, but from my experience, all it seems to do is blank out all stats except for defense. =_=;;

If doing an old BCNM40 did not require that I actually acquire a 40cap gearset, I would be more likely to participate in a BCNM40. Willing to bet that there are a lot of others who would feel the same way. Maybe reduce stats on overlevel gear by a percentage comparable to level difference? (ie: lv80 gear inside lv40 BC = 50% reduction in stats from gear.) Base attributes from ilvl gear might still be a bit high, so maybe simple caps on attributes based on content level could be added. I've got a feeling that a system like this should result in stats similar to what would be available from gear of the appropriate level without requiring extra prep-work/inventory space to build a cap set. At the very least, it would remove one of the major excuses for people not to do them.

I feel that it would be better to improve an existing system than to add a system that would trivialize BCNMs that were never trivial to begin with. I remember 75cap days, and I remember keeping several level cap sets around for 30/40 because of them. If I could have just used my lv75 gear and stats scaled down, it would've made my inventory much easier to deal with.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 08-27-2016 at 06:19 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2