Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Double XP/CP every other month?

I don't want to sound greedy or anything but how come the only time we get Double CP/XP is during Return Home Campaigns? Which happens maybe 3 times a year? Can we get them every other month or something? And it only last 10 days anyways sooo...
    (4)

If we feel we need double XP/CP campaigns that often something's wrong.
    (3)

Sadly unless they nerf Apex mobs or make Apex mobs not work with double/triple this is impossible.

The problem with this game is that the top tier players are capping out way too fast and everyone else is barely making a scratch in their job point totals.
    (2)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Being "top tier" has nothing to due with how fast you acquire job points. If you want them, get them. Start a party. Oh, you don't like to party...right: well thats fine too. Call Kupofriend and Qutalda , use a ring, and go nuts in escha or one of the Adoulin zones and get some. Get the capacity point bonuses offered through completing RoE objectives: you only have to do it once ! Raise a monster in your garden that gives CAP pt bonus. There are so many ways to make gaining more cap pt possible that ANYONE can get them .
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    If we feel we need double XP/CP campaigns that often something's wrong.
    I'd rather they just make it full time, particularly double CP. Not that I think normal CP is slow, but because we've had twice as fast, it feels slow.

And that would be a buff to everyone, no matter what time of day you play, how often you play, how often you choose to CP and where you choose to do so.
    (7)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Zeldar what the hell are you even talking about? I just asked why do we only get it during return campaign and not more often. I'm doing CP perfectly fine if you most know. I rather Double Cp/EXP then those useless campaigns they give us.
    (2)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It was in response to the post just before mine, not the op.......
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldar View Post
    Being "top tier" has nothing to due with how fast you acquire job points. If you want them, get them. Start a party. Oh, you don't like to party...right: well thats fine too. Call Kupofriend and Qutalda , use a ring, and go nuts in escha or one of the Adoulin zones and get some. Get the capacity point bonuses offered through completing RoE objectives: you only have to do it once ! Raise a monster in your garden that gives CAP pt bonus. There are so many ways to make gaining more cap pt possible that ANYONE can get them .
    The fact remains that the playerbase are not going to change. A minority get CP at an incredibly fast rate and the majority are making almost no progress at all.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Castanica View Post
    The fact remains that the playerbase are not going to change. A minority get CP at an incredibly fast rate and the majority are making almost no progress at all.
    You have said that you don't want to give 100%, so stop complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Castanica View Post
    My biggest gripe outside of the extremely elitist community is that I don't want to be locked into something, I don't want to have to give 100%. This is the same reason I don't like grouping for XP when someone asks, if I group and then decide to go afk after 10 mins to walk my dog they will get annoyed because they think I'm leeching. So it's better to not group at all, you feel forced to perform and give 100% when you group. It's exhausting and not fun unless that's the experience you want from the game.
    A lot of people have 2100 JP jobs. A great number of people have more than just one or two.

There are some people, like me, who turn stars off because they dislike them, don't like the clutter, or realize that stars alone really don't mean that much.
    (3)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Oh well then My bad carry on
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast