Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They are probably "with" someone else with gear decent enough to AoE. When it is the "gain 5k experience" window, you rack up sparks very quickly . They don't even need to kill tough mobs, just a ton that give exp. Another one for them to take advantage of is the "seals" limited time objective.
    (0)

They aren't doing anything awful, just leave them to it.

Posts like this end up getting things nerfed and ruin it for everyone.
    (3)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Where dem choco blinkers at?
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    I don't see the AoE explanation holds for the characters I'm looking at, almost without exception their title is "The Trustworthy" which a new character gets as soon as they unlock Trusts. Obviously it's not possible to determine the level of a naked/anon character but I'm pretty sure these are low-level so how could they be getting 99,999 sparks by AoE farming in any time-frame?
    They set the RoE and just stand there while high level wiped a ton of mobs, basically.
    (0)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    This year lottery took 2Billion gil out of circulation.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyles View Post
    I guess you're right, I was wrong about that part. I guess gil isn't truly taken out of circulation until it's given to an NPC. Hmmm. So what are the gil sinks then.. Well I guess there's HP warps! Yes, I need to warp around a lot so that I don't cause too much inflation! .... brb.. zone.. zone.. zone..
    ah and bazaar taxes. Plus a lot of crafting these days is from npc bought stuff. Like making a full souveran+1 set costed me around 150mil and most of that was sent to npcs
    (0)

4k chocobos at Mea.

Oh it isn't 2005 anymore?
    (1)

Character
    Frod
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BBWallace View Post
    This year lottery took 2Billion gil out of circulation.
    Thats not alot.

In terms of directly generated gil (items sold to npcs, beastmen drops, etc) its a bit difficult to generate that much. But in terms of farmable items to sell to players, a dedicated person can break that in a month.
    (0)

Character
    Psion
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodnon View Post
    Thats not alot.

In terms of directly generated gil (items sold to npcs, beastmen drops, etc) its a bit difficult to generate that much. But in terms of farmable items to sell to players, a dedicated person can break that in a month.
    and? player to player gil interaction does not introduce gil into the economy, nor does farming items and selling them to a player. that gil was already there. only selling items to npcs, gil drops from beastmen, coffers, quests, or battlefield rewards actually increase gil in circulation.
    (0)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodnon View Post
    Thats not alot.

Back in the day I paid for my relic by farming wildgrass on 5 accounts. I still have a ton of excess gil saved up from where I built my gil back up for a while before closing down the extra accounts.
    (0)
    Last edited by Atomic_Skull; 08-23-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2