Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    They do. They've answered to a thread I made some time ago. It just takes them a while.
    (0)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Character
    Frysia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by AoiX View Post
    Dancer with a good GEO and a good BRD can do self darkness without using any JAs at all. It's just amazing for Apex CP parties.
    This, so much this. I just started Soloing some Apex mobs on DNC/SAM (For the Store TP) and I was pulling off Double Darkness SC's without any JA's minus the occasional Step to use Climactic+Rudra's to totally decimate a mob.
    (0)

Player
    What I'm more worried is the recent leaked pics of FFXI remake on mobile (not talking about the other FFXI mobile game that's already release as independent one), whether it's actually optional client support to let you play instead on PC, or... a totally new game and thus the old FFXI might gonna being ditched.

Edit:
    "reboot", not "remake". my bad. ^^;
    (0)
    Last edited by BobbinT; 08-18-2016 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post
    recent leaked pics of FFXI remake on mobile
    Link?

(0)

Player
    you can just google it, or even youtube them.

Anyways, here's one. or this one.

btw, made mistake on term on my last reply. Should be "reboot" instead of remake, but i'm still unsure. ^^;
    (0)
    Last edited by BobbinT; 08-18-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldar View Post
    "Nobody uses bard anymore" Really? Man, I wonder where I get those songs in gaes Feet then.
    Fine then, minor correction, nobody uses PC bards, Trusts bards are indeed one of the better options. And you realize, PC bards can't buff people outside of their party, right?
    (0)

Those are the pics I found when I googled it. I was thinking you meant something more recent. Also, I'm pretty sure those pics weren't "leaked".
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Those are the pics I found when I googled it. I was thinking you meant something more recent. Also, I'm pretty sure those pics weren't "leaked".
    There's still no official clear-published pics of them since 1st time saw them (afaik), even Playonline hasn't making official news about it yet, so I'm still calling it "leaks". But that's just me. And reason why I posted 2 links are to clarify the confusions, since one says reboot and the other still unsure of what to make from those pics.

In comparison, for FF14, usually there's those leaks like those recent FF11 pics in camera quality capture on same day usually like Live Letter series, but enough to tell us about upcoming updates. SE later making official news with official published pics, same as one before. So... yes, we usually have leaks 1st, then official one days/weeks later.
    (0)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    There haven't been leaks that I'm aware of since the data mining of Adoulin's city a few months before the expansion's announcement.
    (0)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2