Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Sorry, you're right. I wasn't considering the context of the thread. I got unnecessarily defensive over you saying whm melee isn't "ok".
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    Again we argue about the RMEA weapons. They are DD weapons for THF and (bar Relic) DNC that BRD happened to get put on due to needing a weapon for that type, all the gear they've got since... well forever shows they are NOT intended as melee.
    And your rebuttal for the ws access? ^^ Simply having access to Rudra's Storm is enough to make it worth considering bard melee, so long as accuracy requirements can be met. Using the lack of melee gear to support the role doesn't really work that well either, since if you were to take a look at just about all non-reforged ilvl bard gear, you would realize that SE doesn't even bother supporting bard's songs. By your argument, if role is intended to be determined by current gear availability, then bard's role is... to act as half of a bad whm >_>;; BRD has equal or greater SC potential than BST, which devs insist should be meleeing even though it has no tools to do so. As I said earlier, "If devs won't help me sing, at least help me stab please."
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4