To start off: I heard you took ideas from players and adding the queueing system, but especially after the monthly update where new armor and mobs are implemented there are still problems entering. From what I've heard Legion can only hold 5 parties at one time and currently there are only 4 parties within the Legion zone and there's reports of a 30 minute wait time to enter.

I have a couple ideas that could maybe fix this problem:
  • Making multiple Legion instances
  • Modifying the queu so that people can't spam enter (a wait time between being able to enter), modifying it so that parties take priority over people soloing, modifying it so that parties that attempted to enter repeatedly and were unable to enter take priority over parties/solo that haven't.

I have no programming experience so I'm not sure my ideas are even viable, but they're suggestions to maybe make Ambuscade easier to get into. From what I can gather is that there are 4 parties in Legion and everyone is spamming to enter which is causing a lag behind parties getting into Ambuscade. Perhaps since 4 parties occupy the zone, a large volume of people attempting to enter and/or a large volume of people attempting to enter and continually spamming the NPC is complicating the entrance process.

Thanks for all that you do.