Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Vonroth
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I took 2 to 3 days to reply and you hit me back 5 mins after I made a reply dawg come on now. That's either amazing luck or you're home is here like I said and 10 people man? Really? lol That's hardly a point worth mentioning cause its "he says she say" nonsense and hey maybe you're the exception. Maybe you really do have 10 people who returned after 8 years of being away and are just tearing it up! Great. That doesn't change the fact that 9 times out of 10 they will suck. Especially on all the dead servers out there where no one talks often and can offer guidance. My point still stands.
    (0)

Character
    Gannon
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Just add Zeldar to your ignore list like I did. This way you won't need to see him arguing against everything and shitting up threads.
    (2)

That's awfully harsh. I disagree with a lot of what Zeldar says, but he does bring up many valid points. Although, he could feed the trolls a bit less, not respond to ad hominem.
    (1)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Thanks Cat. I know I'm stubborn and argue against the norm a lot, but to block me? Lol.
    (0)

Character
    Gannon
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I know it's harsh Cat, however I see him post in almost every new thread that pops up arguing against EVERYTHING. It just gets irritating after a while. Hell, I only even remembered that the ignore list existed a couple of days ago.
    (2)

Hello everyone,

I'd like to remind everyone to please refrain from making inflammatory comments towards others and off-topic discussions. Such language and actions are considered a violation of the forum guidelines, and can result in the termination of your account.
    Remember, everyone is entitled to their opinion. There is no need to make inflammatory comments towards other members that have opposing or different points of views or opinions. The same goes for those who feel the need to defend themselves against such comments, which is needless and futile. Such behavior is not constructive and only clutters the thread. If you have a problem with a post, please place the player on your ignore list and report the post if necessary.

Thank you.

-SQUARE-ENIX MODERATOR
    (4)

Character
    Kyrai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jblauh View Post
    Hello folks. So I just wanted to bring up something I find unusual with the trusts system and that's that they don't cut into your experience gain, but real people do. Now I know for the majority of you who might be reading you probably couldn't careless and hey I'm not going to say you should. However I find the penalty to experience gain per person is just pointless and out of date anymore. I feel it's important in XI to make many friends, team up, and enjoy 1-99 together with someone. Not just endgame alone, but so many times when I'm out in the field working on a new job and see someone else doing the same I'll ask if they'd like to team up and more often then not they'll respond saying "I'd love to, but its just not as efficient" and hey I don't blame them. Shouldn't the goal be to encourage people to team up while using trust and not just using trust alone if they can help it? Heck toss in a experience bonus per person. That'd encourage the idea of joining forces all together and while this might sound silly to some think about how this would effect the game over all. More likely than not I believe this kind of system would keep the game around longer. Think about it. People would make friends more often and folks returning to the game can form bonds with players more. Rather than them coming back and leaving shortly after cause it's to lonley of a experience. Idk. I doubt people or Square will care, but I just wanted to toss that out there. Thank you if you read this. Much appreciated.
    I agree with removing the exp penalty for multiple people in a party now that trusts have been added, but I don't think any other exp incentive is needed. I do agree its a deterrent at lower levels and for newer players who actually want to enjoy exping. With the ability to be power leveled in Abyssea, SE made it easy to level anyway. Why not make it better for people who want to play together but not be auto-leveled?

I don't care about Apex parties or endgame, but exp is so easy to get on 99 jobs, I could care less about a buff after 99. Why would adding more exp be a big deal at that level? When I'm on my 99s, I care more about CP than exp. I was glad you could spend money on extra merits so that I could stop capping out on exp as it is. Adding more seems like it would just be more that is lost when I cap merits and don't want to go back in yet. But SE could always keep the penalty at 99 if that's such a big deal.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3