Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

synergy and support

is it ok to use synergy and support to make hq items esp voodoo? i seem to do better on tears without it ,and without ionis.
    (0)

Player
    As far as I can tell myself, and as far as I've read, nothing outside of the synergy system affects synergy results.
    So, you can get support, but it won't have any affect on HQ rate of anything... Also, as far as I can find online, you can't make any sort of cursed items directly thru synergy. You can only re-curse old ones that have already been uncursed.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    As far as I can tell myself, and as far as I've read, nothing outside of the synergy system affects synergy results.
    So, you can get support, but it won't have any affect on HQ rate of anything... Also, as far as I can find online, you can't make any sort of cursed items directly thru synergy. You can only re-curse old ones that have already been uncursed.
    sorry need to retype: does ionis and support affect synthesis? and does it affect synergy in terms of more hq's
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yes it effects regular crystal synthesis in a few ways, influenced by the inventors coalition rank. Ask the ionis npc and she will give you specifics. As for synergy, no I don't believe synergy can be influenced by outside forces, with the exception of the smocks and gloves made with synergy. Each of those give special synergy furnace abilities. Synergy is a completely different kind of crafting.
    (1)