Thread: is their a tier

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

is their a tier

wanted to know, is there a tier boost in goldsmithing with foolsgold, the sign, and the 3rd furnishing you get from ah? if so what level does that put you at?
    (0)

Character
    Mitosis
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    they are just objects now since you can have mega mooglification, dont get any extras with them i believe, but you need to get overwhelming aura with the mega mooglafication to get the 5 skill, as so far as i have heard.
    (1)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The first tier comes from having the sign + either fools gold OR gemscope. The second tier is from the synergized stall, which gives mega-moglification:goldsmithing for +5 GS skill.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    hey so it is tiers, does taht mean 10 levels plus or a boost or what?
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Huh? Your max KI boost for furnishings is going to be +5 . You can only have 1 mog house effect active at a time, and the strongest is +5. Any more boosts come from gear or support. For example, with goldsmithing you have the shades and apron (or smock) for +1 each, the torque for +2, and if your are lucky the shield for another +3. The shield from winning mog bonanza is so rare that we shouldn't really count it. So you have your craft at 110, +5 from mega moglification, then +4 from gear. Add in +3 from synthesis image support and you have the cap. 122 is the cap for normal people. 125 for the extremely lucky shield owners.
    (1)
    Last edited by Zeldar; 08-03-2016 at 04:03 AM.

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Just a side note, in order for the mega moglification: goldsmithing to take effect, that element has to be the strongest. If I place my Vana clock, I get bounty instead. So when i want to craft, I just visit my house and remove the clock.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    ok i get all that but, is there an actual tier increase from: (the fools gold, the sign, the gemscope), and the gold torque? like people are telling me theres a tier increase but that would mean either a boost to hqing or a 11+ level per set increase. or by tier it just means a couple pts?
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    They likely mean that the few extra points are enough to bump certain items up a tier.
    (1)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

thank you both

thank you both , very useful knowledge, didn't know about the overwhelming, i had dark energy at one point, and that's why my crafting was messed up. took the wrong advice awhile back. also thanks for the tier clarification both of you. that is great news, i'm about to get the sign and i will have everything but the shield, which i am prepared to never get. lol
    (0)

Player
    To summarize~ You can get either: Skill+5(stall) OR Skill+1/reduced mat loss(combo of other items)... Highly suggest you go with the stall for the skill+5 as that will have a greater impact on what you can make and what you can HQ.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast