(0)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    You have said that, but then you keep coming back and singing the praises of Asura while belittling anyone with counter-input.
    And making himself look like a complete rectal cavity in the process! Thus proving the point I made in my initial post on this thread. That point being Asura is full of douchebags.
    (4)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooj View Post
    Imaginary arguments.
    Draylo is far from imaginary.
    (1)

Wasn't talking to you. Who are you? And who is Draylo?
    (0)
    Last edited by Rooj; 08-03-2016 at 10:03 AM.

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    It was meant for the people that should move there, not for the people that shouldn't... lol.
    Thank you for proving my point that there are now even more people like yourself on Asura.

And it is extremely arrogant for you to think people "should" move to Asura. News flash, Galka, not everyone wants to go there. Get over that fact and get back to work! I need some Darksteel Ores NOW! TO THE MINES WITH YOU!!!!
    (2)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Wasn't talking to you. Who are you?
    LMAO My goodness are you a piece of work. Again, thank you for proving my point.

Who on this forum wants to be on a server with this "Rooj" guy anyway. What a jerk.....
    (2)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    If anything, SE should implement a server transfer BLOCK on Asura just like they did with Odin server several years ago.
    (0)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Once again, I was simply disagreeing with your statement that if you switched servers, no one would help you if you shouted for help.
    This isn't my statement though.

Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    Asking help for harder event that requires very high level of trust isn't the same as /yell in town and ask for help to open 3 mage gate.
    This is my statement.

I'm pretty sure if you yell "3 mage gates [Please assist]" or "Escha Zitah T1 NM 5/6 [healing magic] [please assist]" you will get help from a kind soul if you're lucky.

Now try to yell something like "WoC clear can I have it, Idris GEO, 2100 JP BLM x2, 2100 JP RUN [please assist] 1/6" or "Schah clear can I have it, Idris GEO, 2100 JP BLM x4, 2100 JP RUN [please assist] 1/??" I will have a very hard time believing you'll get the help you need to clear these things regardless of your server.

There is a difference between getting help for easy things that takes 10 min, and getting help for things that require very high level of trust and intimacy. You can disagree with my opinion all you want, but unless you have successfully PUGed T4 without LS/friend help I'd just think your disagreement isn't legit.

Why would I tell people who have no reason to transfer to do so? You are defending something that doesn't need to be defended because no one is attacking it.

You came in here and compared getting help from your friends to switching servers and shouting for help to complete strangers. Why would you do that?
    This is a public forum, everyone has right to come and disagree with your opinion. Especially when you made aggressive statement that subtly implying playing with close friend is something negative, such as this:

One of the prime issues with playing on a small server I've noticed is that it's very segregated - the communities are already formed and are generally unwelcoming to new or returning players. They have their cliques, and to be fair to them despite my belief that cliquey style of play is detrimental to the game, they probably don't need new players in their LS anyway.
    or this:

They're in their own little world, they won't even play the game if they have to play with "pugs." It's silly.
    or this:

If your "close friends" are only helping THEIR close friends, then yes, I think there is something wrong with your friends.
    You can't possibly expect people not to pop in this thread and express disagreement with you with all these negative statements toward people choose to play with close friends. If you have made your sell pitch more direct toward new/returning player that's looking for PUG, no one would come to this thread and express different opinions.
    (3)
    Last edited by Afania; 08-03-2016 at 10:23 AM.

I've done nothing wrong. I've belittled no one. I made this thread because I know for a fact that there are dozens, probably even hundreds of players who quit the game or have a hard time getting back into it because of the population of their server. I was letting them know that there is an answer.

No one forced you to post in this thread.

No one is forcing you to transfer to Asura.

If you don't like me, or my thread, you are free to ignore both myself and my thread. Simple concept here.
    (1)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    You guys are being a bit harsh on old Rooj. Sometimes I see arguements and am amazed that these things supposedly happen too, so I can't blame him for having the "that seriously happens???" attitude. I don't yet have an Idris for geo, but I DO have stars on blm and HAVE joined pickups for harder content just to help out ( or more commonly out of boredom) . True there are varying degrees of success, and varying degrees of failure in dealing with PUGs, but that doesn't mean everyone avoids them. The majority might, but a few are really willing to just help out.
    (0)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast