Character
    Sintei
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 11

As a returning Player...

Would it be better to start brand new or can i hop on my old toon and still be awesome? also which world is the most populated right now?
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I believe Asura is the most populated. As for which toon you should use, I would re-activate my old account. The capacity point system is enhanced by completing old content, so you'll have a leg up.
    (0)

Character
    Sintei
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 11
    i appreciate you taking the time to answer my post. my old character is on phoenix so i will try there for a bit. kinda glad anyway since i REALLY want to level my summoner. if Phoenix is not populated enough i will have him transferred to asura. again thanks for replying ^^
    (0)

A year ago i started new because i wanted to enjoy the old expansion again. Now this is my main and it really does not take long to do all the expansions and the general content.
    My old character had over 900 days playtime and still it was a easy decision. You will also get a nice and fresh start with RoV when you start new.
    (0)

Character
    Gannon
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Keep in mind if you do roll a new character, that this game is completely top heavy. Practically no one will be lvling at low lvls to party up so you'll need to solo most/all the way to 99.
    (2)