Character
    Randwolf
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Warp Items - 5 Days to 1 Day

Can the 5 Day Recharge on Certain Warp Items be Reduced to 1 Day?

A prime example is the Wonder Maillot +1. I'm leveling fishing and would like to give Purgonorgo Isle a try. But, being able to port there only once every 5 days seems a little stringent.
    (0)
    All Jobs 99
    GS 54, BS 50, Alch 60, Bone 57, WW 60, Cloth 53, Cook 60, LC 60, Fish 51
    Playing Since NA PS2 Release

As a somewhat similar request, is it possible to reduce the recast times of certain warp items (Tavnazian Ring, Maat's Cap, etc) from 24 hours to something such as 16 hours? This will more easily allow us to use these items once a day rather than once every day at the hour it was previously used (in cases where it was used late in the evening, the player will have to wait for roughly 2 days to reuse).
    (0)

@ Randwolf: I know what you mean.. That'd be a good thing. That being said, you can go on the Manaclipper from Bibiki Bay for pretty cheap.
    (0)

Character
    Salvation
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I would go one step further and ask if the cool down timers could be removed completely from warp cudgels and teleport rings.
    (0)

Character
    Randwolf
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazytaichou View Post
    @ Randwolf: I know what you mean.. That'd be a good thing. That being said, you can go on the Manaclipper from Bibiki Bay for pretty cheap.
    Thanks. It's not the cost but the time though. Often, I'll log in after work and have some free time before LS events. Not a lot of time. But, about 2 hours where I could fish. So, it isn't so much about the gil but not having to take a long time to get to a solo activity.
    (0)
    All Jobs 99
    GS 54, BS 50, Alch 60, Bone 57, WW 60, Cloth 53, Cook 60, LC 60, Fish 51
    Playing Since NA PS2 Release

Quote Originally Posted by Randwolf View Post
    Thanks. It's not the cost but the time though. Often, I'll log in after work and have some free time before LS events. Not a lot of time. But, about 2 hours where I could fish. So, it isn't so much about the gil but not having to take a long time to get to a solo activity.
    Yeah, you do have a valid point there.
    (0)