Character
    Dabidobido
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Griefing in Domain Invasion

Just had a fight with Quetzalcoatl where someone shouted "MORE FLAIL <Yes, please>" and proceeded to give everyone else a hard time by fighting Quetzalcoatl from behind.

Is it possible to have Spike Flails in Domain Invasions kill the person triggering them so that griefing is no longer possible?
    (3)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    No thanks. Tho I can see it being quite annoying I don't want new players who don't know what they are doing to fight mob from behind and be the only one to die. If anything just report the person doing.
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Lol: from the outside looking in, thats funny. It wouldn't be so funny if it was me getting flailed though >.<
    (1)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Akroma does the same thing on our server, because "all (he) wants is silt." I tried to explain that if he let others help, he'd get more silt, cp, beads, eschalixirs, maybe even eschite ore, but he just said "I see. thank you" and continued on forcing flail.
    (0)

5. 04-23-2018 05:35 AM

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefhunglo View Post
    If ppl's can troll with that mechanic they need to nerf it ASAP.
    2 year necro, nice one.
    (1)

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quite late to post in here but in my opinion flailing is a good strategy to kill Quetzalcoalt if everyone uses Selh'teus and you have a moderate amount of vorseals. It is vorseals what makes up a big difference as you can easily survive Spike Flail as your trusts can.

So before working on those accuracy vorseals or before attempting to build enough beads to start an aeonic it'd be advisable to work on some of your vorseals not to make yourself too squishy.
    (1)