Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Ambuscade future rewards

OK, so we can only assume that next months Ambuscade will see an updated version of the Morrigan set, since it is the last in the line of what they have upgraded so far. My question is, what is next? Maybe you guys at SE plan to "reforge" the assault sets. I'm not expecting a response. I just wanted to create a post where the community can give some feedback. It would be a shame if the cycle of current gear is just repeated every few months.
    (0)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Next is probably Nyzul.
    (1)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I'm not sure what i want. Repeating gear is good and bad; if you missed Sulevia gear you'd probably love to see it again but for people who capped out I'm sure they'd be disappointed to see the repeat. Maybe they should've released all 5 sets at the beginning and then placed a monthly limit like they did with capes. New gear is always great though.
    (1)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They could continue to offer past gear with gallantry, only they would need to maybe put 2 prior sets in each rotation....like 1 from the salvage and 1 from whatever other set they decide to do next (if any).
    (0)

Player
    I would like to see the BST cape adjusted so it doesn't effectively have a blank/no-effect buff slot. ^^ "Reward +30" literally does nothing for a BST who has just 2x reforges...

I'm wondering if they are going to limit themselves to dropped gear only. It could be rather smile-inducing to see people running around again in ilvl versions of Scorpion Harness, Brigandines and/or Vermillion Cloaks for instance. XD
    (2)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    There are iLevel versions of that stuff. Check out Emets Harness and Respite cloak.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldar View Post
    There are iLevel versions of that stuff. Check out Emets Harness and Respite cloak.
    :x Forgot about those, but was mainly just pointing out that there are lots of old lower level gear that would be nice to have ilvl versions available. Plenty of potential other than Salvage, Einherjar, etc
    (0)

Greetings, everyone!

As pointed out by Zeldar, the newly added Jhakri equipment makes it so all jobs have Ambuscade equipment now, and in terms of what comes next, we will be making it possible to reacquire past pieces for those who might have missed certain months of Ambuscade. In the next version update we'll be introducing tickets that can be purchased with total hallmarks, which will allow you to select the piece of gear you would like.
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

oh, that is nice. Is it possible that these tickets will require less total hallmarks than a regular HQ set has been recently? Because, frankly, as a mostly solo/duo player it is just too many hallmarks to get enough for all the HQ gear.

Either that, or if we could carry some over. I am fine with working hard to get the HQ set, but it really sucks when my progress gets wiped every month. Are the devs looking at a way to make sure that these sets are still attainable once the interest in the event goes down and people are forced to solo it?

Even an item that could be bought with total hallmarks and traded in for hallmarks at a 50 per cent basis would be helpful. Even if it took me 6 months to get the HQ item I want I wouldn't mind, but there is just no way I can get HQ sets with it resetting each month.

Like "Hallmark Token" - trade in for 500 hallmarks - buy it with 1000 hallmarks. Then I could save them up to buy a HQ body one month.
    (1)
    Last edited by Olor; 08-10-2016 at 04:17 AM.
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    So does that mean we aren't getting a new set next month?
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast