Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    It sounds like Jhakri with Gallantry combined with either Sulevia with total Hallmarks/Coupon for old gear or just coupons.
    (0)

Character
    Ketaru
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    oh, that is nice. Is it possible that these tickets will require less total hallmarks than a regular HQ set has been recently? Because, frankly, as a mostly solo/duo player it is just too many hallmarks to get enough for all the HQ gear.

Either that, or if we could carry some over. I am fine with working hard to get the HQ set, but it really sucks when my progress gets wiped every month. Are the devs looking at a way to make sure that these sets are still attainable once the interest in the event goes down and people are forced to solo it?

Even an item that could be bought with total hallmarks and traded in for hallmarks at a 50 per cent basis would be helpful. Even if it took me 6 months to get the HQ item I want I wouldn't mind, but there is just no way I can get HQ sets with it resetting each month.

Like "Hallmark Token" - trade in for 500 hallmarks - buy it with 1000 hallmarks. Then I could save them up to buy a HQ body one month.
    On this point, I agree there should be some sort of choice to carry over progress from month to month. I could understand if they don't want people to spam Ambuscade one month just so they can buy next month's right off the bat, but there should be an option to do so for older gear.
    (0)
    "NeED★RdM? PLeaSe sENd★teLL!"

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    we will be making it possible to reacquire past pieces for those who might have missed certain months of Ambuscade. In the next version update we'll be introducing tickets that can be purchased with total hallmarks, which will allow you to select the piece of gear you would like.
    I hope this doesn't mean that there's no new gear for Ambuscade. You kinda need to give people incentive to keep playing.
    (0)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    So will the coupons be usable on non-gear items for people that have all the armor already?
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    I hope this doesn't mean that there's no new gear for Ambuscade. You kinda need to give people incentive to keep playing.
    Capes and money items are kinda good incentives on their own. Besides I'll bet there are a lot of people who would be relieved that they'll only have to do as much Ambuscade as they want instead of feeling pressured to surpass 14.5k each month (and even more for dyes).

Quote Originally Posted by Rydal View Post
    So will the coupons be usable on non-gear items for people that have all the armor already?
    I think you already know the answer to this.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Personally, maybe not from Ambuscade, but I think they should put more time into making the forth JSE Armor.

If anything should be done with Ambuscade, it should be another JSE accessory.
    (0)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    I think you already know the answer to this.
    I want them to say it.
    (0)

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Ambuscade can also provide jse accessories like waist neck ammo.
    @se why did you forgive hp/mp on ambuscade equipment ?
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I want them to say it.
    Your expectations seem unrealistic. If you don't need the gear, why not just stop doing Ambuscade?
    (0)

While the answer seems self evident, I'd expect their answer to be:
    Quote Originally Posted by SE
    No plans.
    (1)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast