Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Voidwatch Campaign - add an extra loot slot or 2 for rare items

I want to add in a suggestion in case if there's a Voidwatch campaign coming up in August. On top of capped lights, the Devs could also add in a 2nd/3rd rare item slot for another chance to obtain rare items including heavy metal pouches/Pulse weapons/belladonna sap and stuff.
    (5)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 07-14-2016 at 10:05 AM.

Character
    Eckamus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    That is something that would be cool and of benefit. Also an added bonus of +100 Voidstones would be cool too. It could be called the 'Voidwatch PLUS' campaign. As there are several campaigns that have had the PLUS aspect added to them in the past.
    (4)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yes, giving everyone a bunch of voidstones would be great. I don't personally need them, but I have seen tons of feedback on the forums about newer players desperately wanting more voidstones.
    (0)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Tack on another zero at the end of that and I'm fully behind this!
    (0)

Character
    Eckamus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    True, stones are a problem for quite a few people, especially newer ones or people who have created new characters. The extra boost to stones would be nice temp fix, but ideally a method to reduce the recharge rate to 4-6 hours would be more of a benefit for many players.
    (0)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Well if they do the campaign 2-3 times a year, depending on how many stones they give, that could make the difference in people's VW ventures.
    (0)

Player
    I'm fairly certain that they have said that there are difficulties with adjusting drop rates due to the way the event/boxes are coded.. I could be remembering wrong, but it does seem rather unlikely that they would be able to add an extra drop slot at this point due to the technical issues involved and the size of the current dev team being so small.

How about "During the campaign, recharge time for stones is reduced to 60min."? :x I think that would be enough to make most people excited about it. At least as a stopgap until they give in and reduce the recharge rate permanently.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 07-21-2016 at 12:42 PM.

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Not a bad idea Nyarlko. It would also help to boost the stock in the long run for players who really need the stones. After all the arguements I've been in begging them not to make voidwatch easier, I will agree that adjusting stone recharge rate makes a lot of sense. Every other RME upgrade events time restriction was eased up with Rhapsodies permanent KIs...why not this one? No need at all to change drop rates or light capping if they just allow for more event spam !
    (0)

Player
    Exactly! XD

The combat is easy enough as is, there is no reason to nerf it.. Increasing how often we can slaughter 'em though would be a welcome "buff" to all players. ^^
    (1)