Character
    Eckamus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Additional items available from Nolan for Beads

Implement the addition of items available for beads. These items can include ones available from chests and certain NM specific drops. A simple lockout can be put in place to prevent any random player from buying, by requiring a clear from a NM that drops that item. (i.e. to be able to buy Vulcanite Ore, the player must have killed Fleetstalker, Shockmaw or Urmahlulu)

Items can include:
    - Vulcanite Ore
    - Eschite Ore
    - Ashweed, Gravewood Log, etc...
    - Voidsnapper, Void Grass, etc...

This would then open up more avenues to obtain these items and would also increase the market stock on servers that have dwindling populations. Which should in turn help everyone. I'm unsure of a good price, but would think that 1000-3000 beads per item depending on the item in question. An example is that Vulcanite Ore could be 2000-3000 beads, since Eschalixir +2 is 100% drop and costs 2000 beads already. This is basically to follow suite with what has been done with Delve, in that all Boss materials are available to be obtained with Plasm.
    (3)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Works for me, hope this gets implemented.
    (0)

Player
    It would be nice if there was a way to trade in eschalixers for an equivalent amount of beads so they can stop taking up bag space :x
    ... I have full sets of fully aug'd zitah gear from solo farming + tons of stacks of lixirs taking up space otherwise...
    (0)

Character
    Eckamus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Any updates on this possibly being looked into, thanks.
    (0)