Character
    Eckamus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Adjustment to VNMs for Empyrean Trials

With the adjustment to VNMs inside of Abyssea to 100% color change with the RoV KI, the farming of Ochain and Daurdabla has been streamlined nicely. I remember farming hours sometimes without a color change, which was frustrating and now that is not a thing.

So I am curious why the outside Abyssea VNMs did not receive this 100% color change benefit. Since, since they are used in Empyrean trials also. I believe there are 3 VNMs that have to be killed several times each to complete the VNM part of each Empyrean weapon path. This adds up to a lot of time and frustration, usually. As it stands I have spent up to 4 hours for a SINGLE color change and don't care to continue at this point. I will get back to it at some point, just I feel my time is better spent doing other things in game. It would be nice if the disparity between the same system could be fixed, so that color change is 100% across the board, whether inside or outside of Abyssea. This way all Empyrean trials can be streamlined and not just for 2 of them, Ochain and Daurdabla.
    (0)

Player
    I'm pretty sure that the higher tiers change color at a very high rate. I only had issues with T1 changes taking any significant amount of time when I went thru them a few months ago... The main issue I had was the 100% change at the highest tier wasting my KIs when I popped the wrong ones.. I had no need to kill that silly dragon and still ended up doing it ~10x.

There wasn't a single change that took more than 1hr for me, but I got pretty good at the hot/cold game so tracking them down never took long. The only bottlenecks were the T1 starter zones and the seemingly guaranteed changes to the dragon off of wrong NMs.
    (0)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    They should at least make a color change inhibitor or enhancer that decreases or increases color rate change for a price. It can last an hour before disappearing or we can exchange it/dispose of it at the NPC.
    (0)