Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    While it's true that the login items are very bad this month, we shouldn't single out one or two items just because they can be obtained very easily. Rather, the purpose of this login campaign is to provide all the evolution foods for Monster Rearing to compliment the Monster Rearing campaign. While it's true that the vast majority are very easy to obtain, some things like Burdock might be more annoying to get. And if you are going to include Burdock, you might as well include every item that you might need. It would make much more sense if they were all 100 login points at most but at least it makes sense that every item is included. A few months back, they made all the base weapons for the Oboro weapon quest available via login points including the weapons that could have easily been purchased using Sparks. It's just a matter of being complete and making the whole set of items available instead of just a smaller subset.

But yeah, for the majority of the playerbase, these items are quite useless and probably deserving of derision.
    (1)

Character
    Neferflash
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I wanted goblin stew 880 back, but this time for 500 points each.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectreman View Post
    I wanted goblin stew 880 back, but this time for 500 points each.
    You can just buy it for gil from moggardens
    (1)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They did at least put in pops for escha mobs....for 1k each....and you need 5 per pop, lol.
    (0)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    This month is a complete shame. I had hope when they revamped the login system and the item tiers actually made some kind of sense despite being sometimes a little higher than they should be (remember the login items during the JSE weapon update?). Even the Empyrean armor upgrade items were a little too high imo (should've been bumped down a tier). This month the items suck AND they're more login points than they're worth. I'll just spend it on shanks for the d. ring I won't get.
    (0)

Character
    Neferflash
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    You can just buy it for gil from moggardens
    Lots have changed since i quit in 2015...
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectreman View Post
    Lots have changed since i quit in 2015...
    Well it's only during mog garden campaigns... but one of them is going on right now . Also check your flotsam for a small chance at 100 piece currency and a huge chance at mannequin parts lol
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3