Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    My friend who plays with JP a lot is constantly complaining about this lol. He has to use "something that doesnt get named here" to allow him to copy from microsoft word doc and paste into POL
    (1)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Character
    Kalinene
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayoyama View Post
    My friend who plays with JP a lot is constantly complaining about this lol. He has to use "something that doesnt get named here" to allow him to copy from microsoft word doc and paste into POL
    Oh yeah, I remember doing that too awhile back. Was really inconvenient. xD At least it was better than using romaji, though.

I'm really curious how FFXIV will be with the language input enabled. Maybe the language barrier won't seem as bad? I hope so.

And oh well, hopefully one day it will get enabled. Once again, I'm sure there are folks that would pay for it. Money may be an issue, but it's much less so when the players are footing the bill.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    AFAIK XIV is compatible with any IME available for Windows; It has to be, since you can freely switch the game between any of the four supported languages.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5