Character
    Cheyrn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Alter ego extravaganza where what who when how?

Again the announcement cites a post from 2015. What is the extravaganza?
    (0)

Player
    That post should be the full list of available Trust magic, including cost/location that each one can be obtained. For this type of event, you might want to reference that listing to figure out where you need to go to buy any ciphers you are missing and what type of currency is required for each purchase.

The general rule of thumb that I've found (if you prefer to explore rather than look-it-up) is to check the vendor NPCs for: Grounds of Valor, Conquest, Imperial Standing.. Then the Peacekeeper's Coalition in Adoulin, then the 3x nations in the past (allied notes). I'm pretty sure that covers most of em at least. If you are still missing any that are on the list, that is the point you might want to look-it-up.
    (0)

Character
    Cheyrn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    (0)

Player
    The official posting: Trust Initiative Listing

All of the information is there, it's just requires a bit of scrolling to figure some of them out. ^^;; The red asterisks you see on some entries indicate detailed footnotes at the bottom of the post. I will admit that it's not exactly the simplest structure, but as far as I can tell it is all still accurate and up to date.. With the glaring exception of the ones now given out for free thru the beginner's RoE quest chain >_>;; Those ones should be updated with the RoE info in the official listing AND removed from the extravaganza and replaced with others..
    (0)