Character
    Markko
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Windurst Mission 2-2 "A Testing Time"

I'm doing the Windurst mission 2-2 "A Testing Time" as RDM99. This mission is just about take a Creature Counter magic doll key item from Moreno-Toeno in Windurst Waters, go to Tahrongi Canyon to kill 30 monster and give back the doll to Moreno-Toeno.

The first time I killed 35 monsters (bees, saplings, birds and anything around the crag) and Moreno-Toeno said that I killed only 7. Today I killed over 100 monster and he said that I killed 23... Why???

I know that I can skip this mission just by trading crystals to the gate guard, but I want to complete it and I can't due to ridiculous reasons.

Someone know the type of monster that must be killed to be counted? Thanks!
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Kills from pets and fellows don't count, perhaps trusts don't count either.
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

It might not count if you kill them in one hit without acting on the mob first.
    (0)

Character
    Markko
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    It might not count if you kill them in one hit without acting on the mob first.
    Tried as DNC49/BLM24 with a lv23 dagger, 5 or 6 hits needed to kill each mob. After 45 mobs Moreno-Toeno said only 9...

Why a so simple mission is so horrible to complete? I will drop it but I hate the fact to not have it in the "completed missions" list >.<
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Were you in fact doing those kills solo, or did you have trusts?
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Character
    Dellfi
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I believe the kills have to be achieved in the same game day as you received the doll to count.
    (0)

Character
    Agaroki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I wonder if you are referring to his rhyming. I had the same confusion. I killed over a hundred mobs but he would rhyme "something, something, 16". Killed loads more, "something, something, 23". It's only when I stopped killing mobs and the day ticked over to the next when he rhymed "something, something, 3", then (having not even gone out hunting again) "something, something, 4", that I realised he was just banging on about the time of the day. I waited until my time was up and he took the doll and I completed the mission with way over a hundred kills.

So, just kill the required number (30+) and wait it out. Ignore his stupid rhymes.
    (0)