Character
    Rental
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Selh'teus won't always attack

I noticed when I use Selh'teus he will not move forward into melee range once the fight has started. If the fight starts and he is over by the mages he just floats there without attacking.

In addition, if the mob goes after the mages during a battle, he does not follow the mob and continue attacking like all other DD trusts...

Calling him first in the trust order so he will follow close behind me, and be close enough to the mob when the fight starts for him actually to attack helps to a degree. But this does not even work most times...

I'm wondering if this is some sort of bug that can be fixed, or if the Devs originally intended him to only attack sometimes, if he starts the fight close to the mob?

Thanks!
    (1)
    Last edited by Throwback; 08-02-2016 at 02:25 PM. Reason: grammar

Character
    Rental
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Nobody else has this issue? No explaination from DEVs? Really?

If he's fighting a mob in melee range and the mob goes to attack mages, he just stands there and does nothing, does not follow the mob like other DD trusts..

Come on guys, I mean for a trust with this ACC we should at least be concerned about this "glitch?" or..dare I say.."nerf" of this very (sometimes) effective Trust.
    (0)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I regularly have exactly this problem with Selh'teus. It's very irritating, and definitely needs fixing.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Hmm...

He regularly weapon skills after I weapon skill so he's gaining TP somehow.
    (0)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    There seems to be at least a few Trust that have some sort of innate regain effect. I know that if I summon Arciela and wait before engaging for whatever reason, she'll often open with her Guiding Light immediately. It's nice to have, but if Selh'teus isn't meleeing I suspect his TP gain isn't nearly as fast as if he was meleeing.
    (0)