Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Noooo, my solution to not being able to proc. Originally the post was about removing procs. My point is, if you are killing Morta or one of the other upgrade NMs, six people can so slow on damage and get full lights EASILY. Empy weapons are not meant to be a simple thing to get. Its an ordeal to build a great weapon. Put some time and effort in and you'll get one. I resent it when people want SE to make everything easy. Its stupid.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldar View Post
    Noooo, my solution to not being able to proc. Originally the post was about removing procs. My point is, if you are killing Morta or one of the other upgrade NMs, six people can so slow on damage and get full lights EASILY. Empy weapons are not meant to be a simple thing to get. Its an ordeal to build a great weapon. Put some time and effort in and you'll get one. I resent it when people want SE to make everything easy. Its stupid.
    I'm right there with you which is why I'm not fond of the idea of making Voidwatch some "Press x to Win" event, but I do know it needs to be made more accessible and the easiest way to do that is to change the voidstone recharge time. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever that in order for me to build my first level 99 Empyrean I had to use practically four years worth of voidstones and it now means I can't repeat the process for another Empyrean unless I wait a few more years for my stones to recharge.
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Well, you can also try alternate ways to supplement voidwatch, like ambuscade. You can also just make gil through events like Dynamis (I know, its boring) and salvage 2. Use that gil to buy overpriced HMPs in the AH. I know it isn't a perfect solution, but its better than saving voidstones for 4 years, lol. There is a similar issue with high-purity bayld for ergon weapons: limited availability since they drop from almost no events. My advice for those is the same: supplement your supply by making gil and buying them.
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    You see, SE DOES listen sometimes, its just that their solutions arent exactly what we ask for and are often buried in other excitement. We asked for more readily available REM upgrade mats, so they introduced new content (Ambuscade) where you can farm the mats, and made them available in the AH to make it easier to buy and sell them. Sometimes we just need to step back, breath, and re-think our approach.
    (0)

So, if Ambuscade/AH are better options and you are going to run out of stones anyway. What exactly is the problem with adjusting Voidwatch again?
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I didn't say they were BETTER options, I said they were ALTERNATE options if you don't have voidstones. Another option is to buy voiddust, either from the AH or from the long list of NPCs that offer them. Do you not like that I am shooting down all of your excuses? The developement team has better things to do than work on old content that people are just too lazy to do right. I'd rather have new content, like when they gave us Ambuscade.
    (0)

You are just going in circles man.
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    If you see me going in circles by reading my posts, you are spinning around and around blindfolded, because I have the same point throughout: People should stop being so lazy and think of solutions that are already available in the game, rather than begging SE to dumb down the game for them. The problem is fixed by a few different solutions, they just arent solutions that completely remove the need for a little effort.
    (1)
    Last edited by Zeldar; 07-05-2016 at 02:21 PM.

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    If the Empy weapons are not worth your time or effort, then by all means, forget voidwatch and don't get one. Problem solved.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldar View Post
    If the Empy weapons are not worth your time or effort, then by all means, forget voidwatch and don't get one. Problem solved.
    Many cogent arguments have been made in this thread and that's your conclusion? I guess this is your white flag.
    (3)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast