Character
    Nilsandreas
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Accuracy for 109 and 119 Artifact, Relic & Empyreal Armors

Ok. So we have JSE armors that we pour time and effort into upgrading, but cannot hit the broadside of a donkey while wearing?

• Please add accuracy to all 109 and 119 Artifact, Relic & Empyreal Armors
    • Consider an augment path for exceeding ilvl 119; similar to Aeonics being ilvl 121+
    • You could also link achieving Master on a job to unlocking new stats and job ability boosts (i.e. Trading 119 Artifact, Relic & Empyreal Armors to an NPC while on a Mastered job and waiting one game day results in further augmentation/upgrade)
    (2)

A long time ago I too requested set bonuses for all reforged JSE, even if it was locked in tiers behind Job Mastery. And handling it like augments (That cost Capacity points maybe?) would be a good idea too.

Probably will never happen, but it would be nice if it did.

PS > Although I probably wouldn't really enjoy the benefits since it's looking like I'm on my way out. Heck, I haven't even unlocked a single empy +1 reforge from vagary. XD
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Nilsandreas
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    My thought was to use job points in excess of 2100 (or the amount needed to master a job)
    (1)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Why? If you're playing a melee job, the AF/Relic/Empyrean gear usually has some accuracy on it. You get more important accuracy boosts for JPs anyway. I'd rather not sink MORE time/money into those gears. They serve a good enough purpose for their job ability boosts that they're fine as they are. There're so many other, better choices for accuracy if you need it. If you're a recent 99er or very low on JP (under 200) then that explains your accuracy issues, although if you're trying to hit high level monsters in full AF 119 armor, that might be an issue as well.
    (0)

Character
    Nilsandreas
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Umm. You should do your research. RME 119 has virtually no accuracy boosts especially when compared to gear obtained from end game content. This is what I want SE to fix.

I have 6 master jobs; all with full RME 119 and each job has the same issue
    (2)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Reforged armor isn't meant to be full-timed at the highest tier content. Its situational at best, useless normally. Whats the big deal? AF was useless for years, as was relic. Just work towards the new stuff.
    (1)

Honestly though, another teir upgrade for AF/RELIC/Emp gear would make sense given the additional teir of upgrades they added on to Oboro weapons and REM.
    (1)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilsandreas View Post
    Umm. You should do your research. RME 119 has virtually no accuracy boosts especially when compared to gear obtained from end game content. This is what I want SE to fix.

I have 6 master jobs; all with full RME 119 and each job has the same issue
    Are you talking about RME or AF/Relic/Emp armor because they are different. If you're fighting Reisenjima mobs in full AF or Relic armor, something is wrong, master or not. Again I say, melee jobs USUALLY have SOME accuracy on SOME of the pieces. Empyrean armor usually has a decent amount of accuracy. There's a reason JSE armor doesn't have as much accuracy as endgame armor. But I guess I should do more research. {I'm sorry.}{master}
    (0)

Character
    Nilsandreas
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    REM Armors are unique in as far as the time and resources necessary to take them to 119.

They should be the creme de la creme just as REMA weapons are. I don't want "mut" gear. I want gear meant for each job that powers their full potential and abilities.

Tying this to beyond mastering a job simply makes sense and requires no new game development beyond any quests that SE might require
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    They should not be the best because they are straightforward to obtain (for the most part). They are stopgaps for you to use while you obtain better gear. As you improve you gear, these pieces transition into macro pieces that won't get you murdered when you wear them. Maybe in the future we'll upgrade them yet again, but the current iterations of the gear are quite sufficient for what they are and how easy they are to obtain.

Also don't call them REM armor, that makes no sense. The sets are Artifact, Relic, and Empyrean.
    (1)